Love in Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Love in Boston

In response to mellymel3's comment:

Wozzy, for once all I can say to you is...put down the pipe brother...We've seen the best of Rondon't...he's past his peak and ain't ever coming back...the man stopped moving well BEFORE he was injured...and Faux Hawk? Are you serious with this "they sat him down to tank" bs? LMFAO, ROFL...man, you are too smart to write that guff...I respect you Woz, we've had our differences in the past, but I simply do not agree with you and hope you accept that...if not, too bad for both of us...as was said earlier, these are opinions...don't take things so personally JUST BECAUSE RONDON'T NOW SUCKS AND FAUX HAWK IS A SCRUB AT BEST...lmfao!...IF i'M WRONG, I'LL FREELY ADMIT IT RIGHT ON THIS NETWORK BABY!  And yes, I will always root for the Celtics...I've been rooting for them since 1960! They've had far worse teams than this one!

Time will tell.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: Love in Boston

In response to wozzy's comment:

In response to mellymel3's comment:

Wozzy, for once all I can say to you is...put down the pipe brother...We've seen the best of Rondon't...he's past his peak and ain't ever coming back...the man stopped moving well BEFORE he was injured...and Faux Hawk? Are you serious with this "they sat him down to tank" bs? LMFAO, ROFL...man, you are too smart to write that guff...I respect you Woz, we've had our differences in the past, but I simply do not agree with you and hope you accept that...if not, too bad for both of us...as was said earlier, these are opinions...don't take things so personally JUST BECAUSE RONDON'T NOW SUCKS AND FAUX HAWK IS A SCRUB AT BEST...lmfao!...IF i'M WRONG, I'LL FREELY ADMIT IT RIGHT ON THIS NETWORK BABY!  And yes, I will always root for the Celtics...I've been rooting for them since 1960! They've had far worse teams than this one!

Time will tell.

Peace my brother...peace!

Loved your work about the NFL draft BTW...good stuff!

Sections
Shortcuts