Love Pierce, Hate Kobe but....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Love Pierce, Hate Kobe but....

In Response to Love Pierce, Hate Kobe but....:
    [QUOTE]Kobe is out there with torn ligaments in his wrist competing like him or not. I respect his game, but hate him as a human Being. Pierce I love him as a human being and as a player, but in this situation he needs to man up and play. I understand the injury, but he plays 20 minutes at 75% we probably win. I don't say this about Pierce often, but he should have manned up today.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

I wasn't really upset that Pierce didn't play today.  By all reports he should be playing the next game.  Kobe shouldn't have been playing today and it will probably take him longer to recover.  The Lakers lost today so it didn't really help them. No player in any sport should be expected to play unless it is a playoff game or could determine the season. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

PP is past it and should be traded. He punked out, soft, and if I had to go to war and fight with someone in a trench next to me....I take Kobe. Pierce is weak and it's about time Danny saw that.

Trade him now Dannnnnyyyyyyy!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

In Response to Re: Love Pierce, Hate Kobe but....:
    [QUOTE]PP is past it and should be traded. He punked out, soft, and if I had to go to war and fight with someone in a trench next to me....I take Kobe. Pierce is weak and it's about time Danny saw that. Trade him now Dannnnnyyyyyyy!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]
    Dude dont cry here!!!!Are U that upset ur fakers lost in a horrible way today??I mean man they were up by 6 and all the sudden drose made that shot in pau face dammmmnnnnnn,.that hurt!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Gotta plan for the long run.  Better for Paul to sit out now and get 100% healthy than to play now and have an injury that nags him all season.  Celts/Doc have been consistent in that approach over the years.....leaving Rondo, Pierce, Garnett all out longer than they wanted to be just to make sure the injuries wouldn't nag them the rest of the season.   Remember when Doc held KG out longer than we all thought necessary last year and we feared his knee was screwed up again?  

Clearly the C's are just conservative with Paul right now and that probably isn't a bad approach.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

In Response to Love Pierce, Hate Kobe but....:
    [QUOTE]Kobe is out there with torn ligaments in his wrist competing like him or not. I respect his game, but hate him as a human Being. Pierce I love him as a human being and as a player, but in this situation he needs to man up and play. I understand the injury, but he plays 20 minutes at 75% we probably win. I don't say this about Pierce often, but he should have manned up today.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]
    ather have sit out at the beginning so he can be healthy for the playoffs, kobe wants to show off that he plays through pain, that's gonna cost him comes april. In the end Pierce is being smart while Kobe's not

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

Go to hell with your comments about PP.  he is a true Celtic and will retire as a Celtic.  Maybe you should root for the Fakers you fake azz Nigg 
    n Response to Re: Love Pierce, Hate Kobe but....:
    [QUOTE]PP is past it and should be traded. He punked out, soft, and if I had to go to war and fight with someone in a trench next to me....I take Kobe. Pierce is weak and it's about time Danny saw that. Trade him now Dannnnnyyyyyyy!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Kobe hits a big shot and then grasps his wrist and makes a big show of it in front of the camera's... it makes me vomit

Pierce battled through worse injuries than Kobe over his career and other than the 1 silly wheelchair incident...... that was b/c he heard a 'pop' in his knee...... he never made nearly as big a deal of being hurt as stars like LeBron and Kobe always did

Paul is a warrior and always has been

He is not about to lose all of his rest and rehab efforts playing 20 mins at 75% only to end up with the injury coming back worse, its a part of the body that is notoriously slow to heal and easy to re-injury

Kobe meanwhile tore a tiny ligament he proved during the loss to the Clippers he can play with no problem... only all the medical advice out there said he could either play with it bothering him all season, or rest 2-3 weeks and have it heal on it own

and the selfish egomaniac decided he'd rather have 5 months wincing and holding his wrist after every big shot than a max 3 weeks on the shelf and 80-90% of the season to play with it healed.

KoME as always does the wrong thing

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

Newsflash- PP stubbed his toe walking to the elevator at the Celtics hotel. Could be out for 3 months after experiencing extreme pain for 2-3 seconds before it came right again.

Trade him Dannnnnyyyyyy!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

Is Paul playing next game????

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Love Pierce, Hate Kobe but.... : What was Kobe thinking when he tried to shoot over 3 Bulls players? Does Kobe have a head injury too? I'm just saying because if there are 3 defenders going after you that means 2 of your teammates are open.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

And if Joey Crawford was the ref in that game, koME gets "T" d up twice!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

Pierce is soft....period. It's about time celtic management made some hard decisions for the sake of the future and that includes getting rid of the big 3 and starting again. None of them have the heart or the nous to win another title so I say 'trade em Dannnnyyyy'.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

If Pierce is soft then whatcha call this?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

and now you know why KOME has the most game winning shots the last few years.. He is the only one that takes them for his team and he has no idea what a pass is. But seriously one on four?
    Kobe Bryant

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Thats a great pic...

Looks like everyone on the Bulls knew the ballhog wasnt gonna give anyone else on his team a shot at glory.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Thats a great pic... Looks like everyone on the Bulls knew the ballhog wasnt gonna give anyone else on his team a shot at glory.
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

well why should he pass the ball, afterall there were only at least three people WIDE OPEN.  I guess thats why when you look at the chart on who has the stats at the end of the game for game winners, FT taken, made, ans ASSISTS,  you see KOME with ONE total assist.  Thats probably his lifetime stat.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i agree with this post, as much as kobe is scum and pierce a better person...pierce relly dropped the ball on this one, teams gonna strt off 0-2 cuz hes too soft to play on a bruised heel.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]i agree with this post, as much as kobe is scum and pierce a better person...pierce relly dropped the ball on this one, teams gonna strt off 0-2 cuz hes too soft to play on a bruised heel.
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

Obviously you have never had feet problems.  Ever tried to play basketball with foot problems?   Little bit easier to play with a bad wrist wouldn't you? Kome is scum

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Has anyone considered that it is most likely that Kobe was not hurt that badly in the first place and the sick pup was just trying to send a message how tough  he is.  He is the ultimate faker(laker) is he not?  Kobe has tried to portray many of his injuries as worse than they are and he will do it again.  He has been exposed as a bad man now by his wife and his psychosis demands he find a way to get attention. He is not hurt. His right handed jump shots bricked no worse than before.  He made shots when left unopen.  Case closed.

Sections
Shortcuts