Loving night shift.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Loving night shift.....

When i see final scores like this.... I'm soooooo glad i excepted a night shift position and didn't renew my League Pass Broadband. Only watched 1 game this year (opening night against Miami) and it appears i'm doing the right thing. Not sure if a new peice here or there is gunna fix this thing. May be time to blow it up. The Clips showed what a championship team looks like tonight. You think we'll see the C's look like that at all this year? I don't. So, i'm just loving my shift differential for now....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Loving night shift.....

I am a fan win loose or draw  good years and lottery years I live and die with my green

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When i see final scores like this.... I'm soooooo glad i excepted a night shift position and didn't renew my League Pass Broadband. Only watched 1 game this year (opening night against Miami) and it appears i'm doing the right thing. Not sure if a new peice here or there is gunna fix this thing. May be time to blow it up. The Clips showed what a championship team looks like tonight. You think we'll see the C's look like that at all this year? I don't. So, i'm just loving my shift differential for now....

[/QUOTE]

I'm digging the shift diff as well but made the mistake of signing up for the 1st time...I chose the cheaper 5 team plan. My 1st attempt @ using it consisted of 2 of my 5 playing each other and it was blocked out d/t the Magic playing @ home(I guess). The Magic are about 2 1/2 hrs. away. I was pissed. Can I somehow cancel & get my money back?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm digging the shift diff as well but made the mistake of signing up for the 1st time...I chose the cheaper 5 team plan. My 1st attempt @ using it consisted of 2 of my 5 playing each other and it was blocked out d/t the Magic playing @ home(I guess). The Magic are about 2 1/2 hrs. away. I was pissed. Can I somehow cancel & get my money back?

[/QUOTE]

depending on WHO your carrier is, not only will they NOT give you your $$ back but they will try to renew that league pass in perpetuity and slip it past you.  then if you notice 2 months into the billing, they will only give you your money back for one month....  the current month.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

Personally I don't expect much from our Boston Celtics this season and the next to come, however win or loss Am still a Celtics fanatic, I just hope for our team to land a lottery pick at the end of the season via our assets (Bass, Green and Lee). While the Celtics are playing lets enjoy the moment.

"No Body Does It Better Than The Boston Celtics"

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to genaro008's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am a fan win loose or draw  good years and lottery years I live and die with my green

[/QUOTE]

Same.

I love watching them when they are horrible as well.

Ahh I miss the days of Thomas Hamiltion and Junior Burrough.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bangkoker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Personally I don't expect much from our Boston Celtics this season and the next to come, however win or loss Am still a Celtics fanatic, I just hope for our team to land a lottery pick at the end of the season via our assets (Bass, Green and Lee). While the Celtics are playing lets enjoy the moment.

"No Body Does It Better Than The Boston Celtics"

[/QUOTE]

Unlikely the Celts will get a lottery pick for Bass, Green, and Lee. 

It's also not a good idea to trade Jeff Green.

[/QUOTE]

Fierce may be you're right, however only the 3 of them have a value to other team. As for JG he will not blossom until PP retires because as I notice his game is best suited for sf not the pf position. How I wish Danny can borrow tidbits of knowledge from the Great Red on how to steal a lottery pick (the likes of Shabazz, Noel, or Poythress) just like how he maneuvered the McHale deal. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

bangkoker

Ainge started working for the Celtics in the summer of 2003. By 2008 the Celts already won a championship. It took Ainge just 5 years to build a championship team. I believe Ainge can do it again, that he will be able to assemble another championship team sooner than later. 

[/QUOTE]

Last night's game was combination of showtime 2 by the Clippers and just that they got hot and is really not something that should be magnified.  What should be taken from that game is it confirms how thin we are in the frontcourt.  It also confirms Rondo is a very good but not great point guard night in an night out.  The Heat get by playing small because they have Lebron, we do not have a star offensive player in his prime. They have two if you include Bosh and three if you put in Wade.   

We could beat any of these teams with another big man of impact but if we can't we will be where we are now.  We could  win the next two games on the trip or lose them and it changes nothing.  We need help in the frontcourt, so those who got excited on Christmas you will get good games with this core of players but you are also a .500 team without Bradley and another big man.  

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Last night's game was combination of showtime 2 by the Clippers and just that they got hot and is really not something that should be magnified.  What should be taken from that game is it confirms how thin we are in the frontcourt.  It also confirms Rondo is a very good but not great point guard night in an night out.  The Heat get by playing small because they have Lebron, we do not have a star offensive player in his prime. They have two if you include Bosh and three if you put in Wade.   

We could beat any of these teams with another big man of impact but if we can't we will be where we are now.  We could  win the next two games on the trip or lose them and it changes nothing.  We need help in the frontcourt, so those who got excited on Christmas you will get good games with this core of players but you are also a .500 team without Bradley and another big man.  

[/QUOTE]

Agree.

No matter what happens, letting Ray and JO go was the first step in the right direction.

Imagine if Ray is still here and next season, ugh!

[/QUOTE]

Seeing Ray was a logical step. Bradley needs to come back and play like he did last year.  Rondo and he will give other teams fits.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from champs08. Show champs08's posts

The Clippers did to the C's exactly what the C's have done to many teams over the last few years. Balanced scoring, finding the open man practically every time down and strong contributions from the bench. Their defense was also usually quite good.

So from where I sit, the C's look like a middle-of-the-pack team that can put together a great game sometimes--OKC game in Boston and the Nets a few days ago.

Will be very interested in seeing how they respond over the rest of the trip. They were embarassed last night by a younger, hungrier, and more cohesive team--the Clippers.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

[QUOTE]

bangkoker

Ainge started working for the Celtics in the summer of 2003. By 2008 the Celts already won a championship. It took Ainge just 5 years to build a championship team. I believe Ainge can do it again, that he will be able to assemble another championship team sooner than later. 

[/QUOTE]
    You have a point about Danny's tenure of management, how I wish he will be abled to assemble again a powerful casts of a championship team. Am also looking forward on Jan. 15 on the next move of Danny......