Luke Harangody Signed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

Luke Harangody Signed

I am sure DA just did it for Run&halfcourtandhalfcourt  ;-)

I hope they do not sign Hughes and just leave that 15th spot for a future signing (Rudy?)

http://greenstreet.weei.com/sports/boston/basketball/celtics/2010/08/10/celtics-sign-harangody-to-contract/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulliu. Show paulliu's posts

Re: Luke Harangody Signed

Yeah, I'm sure that Danny is an avid reader of this board and was really feeling the heat from the man with a 140 IQ and world class speed in the 100 yard dash.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

can anyone give me the complete roster (15)?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Erdan and Harangody  are the Old Fool's nightmare!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Maine Redclaws or bust

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I think Luke earned an NBA contract with his college career and summer league play. I also think that it will be likely that he begin his career in the D.League. He won't get any significant playing time with the C's current roster. I don't like seeing young and talented players wasting away on the bench. The D.League was set up so young players can develope. That's why it's called the developmental league.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Re: Luke Harangody Signed:
    [QUOTE]I think Luke earned an NBA contract with his college career and summer league play. I also think that it will be likely that he begin his career in the D.League. He won't get any significant playing time with the C's current roster. I don't like seeing young and talented players wasting away on the bench. The D.League was set up so young players can develope. That's why it's called the developmental league.
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE] I would guess that barring unforeseen injuries that both Harangody and Erdan will get a bulk of their playing time in D-League ball,there also a possiblity that they are joined there by Gaffney and Lafayette. Even if they were on the big team the Playing time would be minimal.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I believe that D.League players are considered roster players. I may be mistaken though.After Sheed is bought out, 1 roster spot will be available. Ainge usually likes to keep an open roster spot and for a good reason. Therefore I doubt if Gaffney or Lafayette will be signed. It would be better for these two guys to try out for another team or go to Europe to play.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In Response to Luke Harangody Signed:
    [QUOTE]I am sure DA just did it for Run&halfcourtandhalfcourt  ;-) I hope they do not sign Hughes and just leave that 15th spot for a future signing (Rudy?) http://greenstreet.weei.com/sports/boston/basketball/celtics/2010/08/10/celtics-sign-harangody-to-contract/
    Posted by HarryMangurian[/QUOTE]

Trade bait, neither will ever play a game in the Garden.

Run

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Luke could help us this year, but will not get the chance.   He could be a signifant bench or spot player in his third year on when this team is history.  Given a true chance he will suprise many with his high IQ game and all around play.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

Harangody is way better than scal ,...and that dude got floor time... 

I think LUKE  is going to surprise folks on this board....

We know how much DOC values "hustle-guys".....

"LITTLE-SHAMROCK"....welcome to Boston.......

BEAT L. A. ...BEAT L. A. ...BEAT L. A. ......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I am just wondering when Anthony Rapp from "Roadtrip" changed his name to Luke Harangody...

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Luke Harangody Signed : Trade bait, neither will ever play a game in the Garden. Run
    Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE]

No one will ever claim you are inconsistent lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jm02130. Show jm02130's posts

I would rather watch Harangody play than half the guys on the roster.  He's straight out of Hoosiers. 

And as soon as he hits one of those hook shots, Heinsohn will go wild.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I like Harrangody also, but as the 3rd power forward he only get significant minutes if somebody gets hurt. I won't say who due to my supersticious nature.
       I'd rather see Luke start out in the D. League so he can develope his game by getting a lot of game minutes.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jm02130. Show jm02130's posts

I expect Glenn Davis or Harangody to be traded before the beginning of the season. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Fights for His shot...tenacious rebonder for his size...look out Sal, you have competition...OLO

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

Kind of see both sides of the spectrum on this topic Undecided

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulliu. Show paulliu's posts

[QUOTE]Wow I Actually Hope That Run Is Right..Anyway Now The Celts Have Someone With A 4 Syllable Name To Chant While Gino Is Playing On The Big Screen..Ha-Ran-Go-Dy..Guess All The Anger About Not Havin Scal Back Has Subdued
    Posted by BBALLIQ[/QUOTE]

If Harangody becomes the Human Victory Cigar that would be just fine with me.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Well, I guess now runrun should be able to sleep =)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveStigmatic. Show SteveStigmatic's posts

Does anyone really believe BBD will be traded?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I expect Glenn Davis or Harangody to be traded before the beginning of the season."

Glen Davis is not going anywhere. Amazing that you think so.