Luol Deng

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Luol Deng

I am NOT saying we should sign him at all. but say you were a GM that had solid pieces and were a consistent 3 seed each year and could use him...

what dollar amount would you give (assuming we had a ton of space) and just in general what is your opinion of him?

Personally, I think he isn't as good as people say. He a very solid player don't get me wrong but nothing special... Adrian Wojo just hinted at the Hawks trying to sign him for 15M, which made me think, that's why the Hawks are always an 8 seed.

Deng isn't good enough to be part of a Champ. Big 3, IMO, unless it was Lebron with him..

He needs to a fourth guy if you ask me.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Luol Deng

Probably the lakers

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Luol Deng

Actually read the Hawks are very interested.  With Deng, and Horford back next year, they will be improved.  Of course, he hasn't signed yet, but it's a good fit!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

Sections
Shortcuts