M A S H Unit called the Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

M A S H Unit called the Celtics

I'm having a hard time understanding the injuries with this team ...I realize we got some old players but d#&n the young ones seem to get hurt the most. Is the Cs conditioning that bad where a player gets hurt in a shootaround. KG and Baby go up for lay-ups and/or dunks and get hurt....unbelievable! With the O'Neals we knew what we were getting so it doesn't surprise me... but with the rest I shudder when they go up for layups (we might not see them for a week or two when they come down). Must be the shoes!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: M A S H Unit called the Celtics

We all know KG has so much mileage on those knees. Big Baby, well, he's a big baby. It was just a matter of time before those knees can't take the pounding anymore. Marquis Daniels had a preexisting injury. Delonte West broke his wrist after he landed on it. It's a long season, injuries happen to all the teams, not just to the Celtics. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

Thank god we have Krstic, Murphy, Green, Pavlovic, and Arroyo now.  Instead of just Harangody and Semih.

PA

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

West may actually set some kind of record for being injured during a shootaround.  How longs has it been now?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Exactly PACelt! We have a playoff ready roster.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

Bias,

Call it luck or whatever, but we are so fortunate that Danny made the trades.

We would have had to waive Marquis and probably West just to field a team.

PA

Sections
Shortcuts