M. Smart to participate for USA Select Team!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: M. Smart to participate for USA Select Team!

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Reports from practice say Smart is taking it to the USA team, draining threes and otherwise making them look bad.  Smart wasn't supposed to be sitting there at 6, we got lucky.

[/QUOTE]

Sam Amico @SamAmicoFSO
    Follow
    Celtics rookie Marcus Smart really opening eyes as member of Select Team in scrimmages vs Team USA. Going up against Kyrie, Rose, Wall, etc.
    9:47 PM - 29 Jul 2014
    125 RETWEETS 89 FAVORITES ReplyRetweetFavorite

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Reports from practice say Smart is taking it to the USA team, draining threes and otherwise making them look bad.  Smart wasn't supposed to be sitting there at 6, we got lucky.

[/QUOTE]

P. @POLO_DRO
    Follow
    One thing Marcus Smart is excellent at is on ball defense. Putting the straps on Kyrie currently
    3:51 PM - 29 Jul 2014

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

OSU Coach Travis Ford said this in 2013 about MSmart:

"I've never been around another player in my whole life -- not when I was a player and not since I've been a coach -- that is able to bring it EVERY SINGLE DAY," Ford said. "I don't care if it's two-a-days, three-a-days or five-a-days. I don't care if it's 6 a.m. I don't care if it's the day after a big win. It's ridiculous. I knew he was a great leader, but it's even been a shock to me. Everybody, at some point, has a bad day in terms of coming ready to play. But he never takes a day off. He comes everyday to win every drill. Everyday. Every drill. I don't care when it is or what it is. Everyday he's ready. It's ridiculous."

KG like in ridiculous dedication.

Reminds me of KG's famous saying  RE: competing & staying in shape.... that "no one was going to outwork him."

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"I've never been around another player in my whole life -- not when I was a player and not since I've been a coach -- that is able to bring it EVERY SINGLE DAY," Ford said. "I don't care if it's two-a-days, three-a-days or five-a-days. I don't care if it's 6 a.m. I don't care if it's the day after a big win. It's ridiculous. I knew he was a great leader, but it's even been a shock to me. Everybody, at some point, has a bad day in terms of coming ready to play. But he never takes a day off. He comes everyday to win every drill. Everyday. Every drill. I don't care when it is or what it is. Everyday he's ready. It's ridiculous."

Reminds me of KG's famous saying  RE: competing & staying in shape.... that "no one was going to outwork him."

Pud

[/QUOTE]

I sincerely hope that Marcus Smart turns out to be more cerebral than Russel Westbrook.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Great opportunity for the young man. I loved the pick on draft night, and I hope he can fulfill all he hopes to. BPA, I agree. Love his fire and competitiveness.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pud

[/QUOTE]

He could be the one to bring back the culture like KG did.  Its hard not to get excited about Smart.