magic and Lakers are sister company??

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

Re: magic and Lakers are sister company??

I'd rather have Lee and Terry instead of Howard and Nash anyway.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In Response to Re: magic and Lakers are sister company??:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: magic and Lakers are sister company?? : Yes, Lee and Terry are superstars, future hall of famers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

What exactly does Tommy Rule? The house of idiots, I mean Laker fans!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

In Response to Re: magic and Lakers are sister company??:
    [QUOTE]I'd rather have Lee and Terry instead of Howard and Nash anyway.
    Posted by BostonIrishGuy[/QUOTE]

MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Dwight will bring down the Lakers.   Kobe got old, Nash is already, and OKC will only get better.  Tommy and all Laker trolls enjoy this part of the year, all the talk will be the high point of your season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

How long before laker trolls start crying for Phil Jackson.  How many games into the season?  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

Look, quit praying for the Lakers to implode and hope that every team is 100% for the coming season. That way you don't have any excuses as to who actually wins the title.

I don't pray at night that harm comes to any NBA player or franchise. The true fan of the NBA only wants to watch the best competition on the floor. I appreciate the game.

I just laugh at all the predictions on the Boston board and the inflated record given to Boston. 25 years without a title--that's nothing to be proud of. Could you imagine the behavior on this board had Boston won "back-to-back" titles? I mean winning just ONE in 25 years got the chest pumping, the rhetoric slapping out of Boston fans erroneously believing that somehow that was the Greatest Accomplishment any NBA franchise has achieved in the contemporary NBA--1 itty bitty title.

The fact remains that only The Lakers and The Spurs have bragging rights today. These two franchises have won multiple titles in today's NBA where players are bigger, faster, stronger and the league has become international. We don't have to go back half a century when the NBA had only 8 teams for bragging rights.

Keep deluding yourselves.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Go Green exposed! A picture of Go Green extracted from LA Laker website!

Sections
Shortcuts