Magic-Bird on HBO?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Magic-Bird on HBO?

Think this might have been out for a while but I just now watched early this AM... Wow , a pretty serious documentary. I could go on and on but bottom line is, as I have known for a long time that if given the chance we all are real people underneath with no  prejucice and have  hope that our fellow human being is ok! Real caring trumps pride every time. This from an old white dude. Just give it a chance!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

Re: Magic-Bird on HBO?

In response to heirplain's comment:

Think this might have been out for a while but I just now watched early this AM... Wow , a pretty serious documentary. I could go on and on but bottom line is, as I have known for a long time that if given the chance we all are real people underneath with no  prejucice and have  hope that our fellow human being is ok! Real caring trumps pride every time. This from an old white dude. Just give it a chance!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

Re: Magic-Bird on HBO?

In response to elvis-surfs's comment:

In response to heirplain's comment:

great documentary...bird and magic...both being what they are/were...

visualize whirled peas...imagine, a world with no religion, nothing to kill or die for...

seriously though, what a great rivalry, two great competitors...go Celts!

Sections
Shortcuts