Magic Johnson: I don't believe in Jim Buss.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: Magic Johnson: I don't believe in Jim Buss.

The Lakers are in good hands!  Fierce, you should be appreciative of what Jim Buss is doing.  No point in ridiculing him.  Makes me question if you are a true Celtics fan.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

The Lakers are in good hands!  Fierce, you should be appreciative of what Jim Buss is doing.  No point in ridiculing him.  Makes me question if you are a true Celtics fan.

Sarcasm is always appreciated

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Maybe he shouldn't trust Jerry, either:

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/224506/Source_Jerry_Buss_Made_Call_To_Hire_DAntoni

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The greatest gift to the Buss family was Magic Johnson.  And look what Magic is saying.  You really feel so good trolls.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/224506/Source_Jerry_Buss_Made_Call_To_Hire_DAntoni

Take from it what you want, but I'm reading into that link that Dr. Buss was merely agreeing with his son's decision, not that he necessarily made the call independent of Jimmy. Dr. Buss just has the final say, which makes sense.

I still get the feeling there was more going on behind the scenes than we all know. And that PJ wasn't necessarily the innocent bystander in this he is playing himself out to be.

But what's done is done. At least Brown's gone.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Take from it what you want, but I'm reading into that link that Dr. Buss was merely agreeing with his son's decision, not that he necessarily made the call independent of Jimmy. Dr. Buss just has the final say, which makes sense.

I still get the feeling there was more going on behind the scenes than we all know. And that PJ wasn't necessarily the innocent bystander in this he is playing himself out to be.

But what's done is done. At least Brown's gone.

I agree 100% - more will come out.  PJ, IMO, would have been in a power struggle with Buss Jr.   They don't like each other, and Jalen Rose said yesterday that the lakers went out of their way to purge "all things Phil" from the team, including Ronnie Lester and Brian Shaw.  I really don't think "they" ever wanted Phil - it was a publicity stunt to appease the fans..............he is NOT innocent in this, that I do agree with!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I didn't see you had already started a thread on magic. my bad. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

There is most always something that is always going on behind the scenes that the public is not made aware of.

Google Benghazi.

Have a very blessed day!

You should know. I mean coming to America in a container van makes you the expert on Benghazi, right?

Keep it classy, Fiercest.

Sections
Shortcuts