Magic vs. Celtics 02/01/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Magic vs. Celtics 02/01/13

Ray Allen has 0 points in 20 minutes tonight. For all the talk about how bad terry has been Allen is averaging about 1 point more a game this year in the same amount of minutes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

PP with 11 ribbies already.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

I think it's FAB MELO time............

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

At this pace, we may have a Melo sighting soon!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Ray Allen has 0 points in 20 minutes tonight. For all the talk about how bad terry has been Allen is averaging about 1 point more a game this year in the same amount of minutes.

Terry has not been what bothers me.   What bothers me is looking at Collins playing a role.  We should have made a decisive move to get Gortat.  Injuries will plague this team further as the age of Pierce and Garnett is going to ebb in the next month or two. Danny goofed and all those who thought Sullinger was another Barkley and made him untouchable got a look at what will be a rough training camp next year.  It will be like a rehab center.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Terry has not been what bothers me.   What bothers me is looking at Collins playing a role.  We should have made a decisive move to get Gortat.  Injuries will plague this team further as the age of Pierce and Garnett is going to ebb in the next month or two. Danny goofed and all those who thought Sullinger was another Barkley and made him untouchable got a look at what will be a rough training camp next year.  It will be like a rehab center.

I agree. 

Even tonight though why is Collins playing over Wilcox?  Does he have pictures of Doc or something?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

I think KG tweaked his back or something else is bothering him...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Melo, Melo, Melo, Melo!!!!!!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

ahhh let Jeff Green start..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

I agree. 

Even tonight though why is Collins playing over Wilcox?  Does he have pictures of Doc or something?

Wilcox has problems on defense, often makes mistakes on D. 

I do know that Collins is a decent defensive player.  But for a guy his size he is a horrible rebounder and always has been and this team needs all the boards it can get.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Sully at best is a 6th man.  He is a tweener.  Tough for tweeners at all positions.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

I agree. 

Wilcox has problems on defense, often makes mistakes on D. 

Bass is clueless on D a lot too

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Nice to see Green finally getting solid minutes.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Just that move on Melo shows how not ready he is... his reaction time was really bad....but he is raw 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

We may have the deepest backcourt in the NBA (with Rondo)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

Just that move on Melo shows how not ready he is... his reaction time was really bad....but he is raw 

you have a point but come on...he is probably crrraping his pants with nervousness right now.  no chance to get into the flow. First game ever, two minutes left, everyone else is all warmed up.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Great game. Points came from all over the board today:

Green - 17

Pierce - 14

Lee - 14

KG - 14

Barbosa and Terry - 12 each

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

3-0

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Did you guys see Doc tell Redick see you in practice?

HAHAHA

He didn't really, did he?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

he 3rd highest assist total and 6 players in double figures again,. We are playing a better brand of ball. I hope rondo is watching when he comes back and we move the ball insteading of killing the clock.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

you have a point but come on...he is probably crrraping his pants with nervousness right now.  no chance to get into the flow. First game ever, two minutes left, everyone else is all warmed up.

Yeah that is true... but look at his lateral movement on guarding a pick and roll... he just looks really awkward.. Im just making an observation or two on him