Magic vs. Celtics 02/01/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Magic vs. Celtics 02/01/13

In response to Karllost's comment:

3-0

yep with two games at home against two of the worst teams in the NBA.

Pretty impressive. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

The big test will be against the Clippers next game...see what this team is really made of (without Sully and Rondo)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Just that move on Melo shows how not ready he is... his reaction time was really bad....but he is raw 

you have a point but come on...he is probably crrraping his pants with nervousness right now.  no chance to get into the flow. First game ever, two minutes left, everyone else is all warmed up.

Yeah that is true... but look at his lateral movement on guarding a pick and roll... he just looks really awkward.. Im just making an observation or two on him

I think youre right.  just saying I bet he had the yips pretty bad.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to genaro008's comment:

he 3rd highest assist total and 6 players in double figures again,. We are playing a better brand of ball. I hope rondo is watching when he comes back and we move the ball insteading of killing the clock.

Seriously...Orlando and Sacremento are horrible defensive teams and really bad teams in general.

Lets see what the Celtics record is 20 games from now, and then start talking about things like this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

Did you guys see Doc tell Redick see you in practice?

HAHAHA

He didn't really, did he?

Just kidding!

But whatever Doc said, Redick was smiling while walking away.

Lol. 

I still hope we can find a way to get a big...although our trade pieces are much more scarce now.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Jeff Green played 29 minutes tonight. He was backing up Pierce and Bass. That's how it should be. 

If Ainge can get a better PF than Bass, this Celts team will go deep in the playoffs.

I dont think so.......Not this season!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

I'm really looking forward to this Clippers game...let's see if these guys can continue to step up.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

he 3rd highest assist total and 6 players in double figures again,. We are playing a better brand of ball. I hope rondo is watching when he comes back and we move the ball insteading of killing the clock.

Seriously...Orlando and Sacremento are horrible defensive teams and really bad teams in general.

Lets see what the Celtics record is 20 games from now, and then start talking about things like this.

Its the NBA. Until now, we struggled mightly against some of the worst teams all year. I TOLD YOU SO! Now go hope the Cs lose on another team's blog stupid. GONDO was hadcuffing his own team. plain and simple. You are in denial. The last 3-games show just how bad his holding the ball too long has been. HA-HA-HA!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Its the NBA. Until now, we struggled mightly against some of the worst teams all year. I TOLD YOU SO! Now go hope the Cs lose on another team's blog stupid. GONDO was hadcuffing his own team. plain and simple. You are in denial. The last 3-games show just how bad his holding the ball too long has been. HA-HA-HA!!!

I am in denial about what? I never said the Celtics were better or worse without Rondo.

You are an odd little person.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

The thing is with people that get all freaked out about Rondo is that they can't even remember who said what.

All you and I argued about was the fact that you said you could tell he was a bad leader by watching him on Tv.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Ha...Pierce is just a horrible ball handler....other than that the Cs played well

yea Pierce is just horrible.  They should sit him for Green.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to jdm894g's comment:

Jeff Green played 29 minutes tonight. He was backing up Pierce and Bass. That's how it should be. 

If Ainge can get a better PF than Bass, this Celts team will go deep in the playoffs.

I dont think so.......Not this season!

Maybe not with Bass, but if Ainge can upgrade that position, the Celts can upset the Knicks.

Sully's not going to get many minutes in the playoffs anyway. So basically it's still the same problem, an upgrade over Bass.

Speights: 17-pts and 8-rebs tonight!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Ray Allen has 0 points in 20 minutes tonight. For all the talk about how bad terry has been Allen is averaging about 1 point more a game this year in the same amount of minutes.

Terry has not been what bothers me.   What bothers me is looking at Collins playing a role.  We should have made a decisive move to get Gortat.  Injuries will plague this team further as the age of Pierce and Garnett is going to ebb in the next month or two. Danny goofed and all those who thought Sullinger was another Barkley and made him untouchable got a look at what will be a rough training camp next year.  It will be like a rehab center.

I agree. 

Even tonight though why is Collins playing over Wilcox?  Does he have pictures of Doc or something?

Wilcox has problems on defense, often makes mistakes on D. 

and doc says that Collins talks just as much as KG on the defensive end.  Would be great if he did something besides talk.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

3-0

Pretty impressive. 

of course we have lost to some of those worst teams as well this year.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

I am in denial about what? I never said the Celtics were better or worse without Rondo.

You are an odd little person.

If you knew who I am, you'd be laughing at yourself, man. I will leav it at that. "Small". I think not................If being right most of the time is weird, then I will have to agree.......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Yeah I don't think I would be laughing at myself.

You can't even tell what we are arguing about.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

3-0

Pretty impressive. 

at home?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

1-0...i think its quite obvious whats going on here....SULLY MUST GO!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

3-0

Pretty impressive. 

The only bad team the Celtics have lost to all year at home was the Hornets.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

1-0...i think its quite obvious whats going on here....SULLY MUST GO!!!

Yeah the chemisty is much better without Sully.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts