Marcus smart vs Julius randle

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Marcus smart vs Julius randle

http://www.ksport.info/movies/FuyD3JOwnug.play" rel="nofollow">http://www.ksport.info/movies/FuyD3JOwnug.play

Pretty good dunk off. Both guys showing more hops and dunking ability than I expected.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

Re: Marcus smart vs Julius randle

Enjoy!

Trouble with a T

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Smart >>>>>> Randle

I've posted the numbers ad nauseum that show how Smart is the superior prospect in comparison to Randle.

...the King of the Rumba Beat...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Enjoy!

Trouble with a T

[/QUOTE]

"Marcus Smart role plays Kobe Bryant's attempted rape which happened while Bryant attended a golf tournament in Colorado"

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

So Kobe raping some girl, telling his wife "Shaq cheats too" after his fool self got caught, then doing the same to Gasol years later earning his reputation as the league's single worst teammate, that isn't a threat to your team...

.. but a teenager we just drafted who got called the N word by an entitled fat white fan during a game and in the heat of the moment shoves him is a problem?

Clownish, hypocritical, pathetic... so many things.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Enjoy!

Trouble with a T

[/QUOTE]

"Marcus Smart role plays Kobe Bryant's attempted rape which happened while Bryant attended a golf tournament in Colorado"

[/QUOTE]

No comparison because one happened on the court and the other off.

Smart is destined to be suspended for "on the court antics."

Marcus Smart argues with official after being call with a technical foul during KState "beat down!"  Enjoy!

Smart beatdown

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

If Smart can go the whole year without getting suspended, do you agree to stop posting?

Oh, never mind, look who I'm talking to............the child!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

The Smart/Randle debate will be a fun one that should go on for the next decade or so. The parallels between them are impressive.

Picked 6th and 7th, both go to the two most storied franchises in the league, both have guys starting in front of them that probably have no business being on rebuilding teams (Rondo, and Boozer), even though they play much different positions they have similar strengths and weaknesses, and both have a very similar ceiling to reach playing at two of the most competitive positions currently in the NBA (PG, and PF respectively).

Hopefully Kobe will demand Boozer gets minutes over Randle to stunt his growth a little bit. I like Marcus' physical profile at the PG position better than Randle's at PF. That ultimately will be why (hopefully) Marcus Smart will accomplish more during his career.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

It comes down to this, IMO.  IF Smart was available at #7, would the lakers have taken him?

I say, yes, in  a heartbeat, even over Randle.

If BOS picked 7th, would they have chosen Randle?

I say no, and therein lies the rub.

It's not a debate, in my mind.  Smart was the more NBA ready player in college, and he is that now as well.

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Julius randle is a darn good player and I think between him and smart it's a pickem.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

I'm glad we got Smart...he seems like the real deal so far and has been successful practicing at the US squad camp...Randle? What's he doing , trying to lengthen his arms? (sorry, could NOT resist). I'm sure Randle will be a decent pro as well...he's tough and has game...

Laker trolls?.....I hear Shamrock loves 'em!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shamrock1000. Show shamrock1000's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Enjoy!

Trouble with a T

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Marcus Smart argues with official after being call with a technical foul during KState "beat down!"  Enjoy!

Smart beatdown

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

If Smart can go the whole year without getting suspended, do you agree to stop posting?

[/QUOTE]

Marcus Smart getting suspended for emotional play? Possibly. Kobe spending eternity in Hell for RAPING a girl? For sure.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticfan71. Show celticfan71's posts

The Smart kid is going to be a player. Seems to have the attributes Celtics fans love.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to celticfan71's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Smart kid is going to be a player. Seems to have the attributes Celtics fans love.

[/QUOTE]
    OMG is that you "Fake Fury?"  You finally resurfaced again under yet.....drum roll.....new username!  How many is this now ..... 101?  Thanks for playing son!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticfan71. Show celticfan71's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to celticfan71's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    OMG is that you "Fake Fury?"  You finally resurfaced again under yet.....drum roll.....new username!  How many is this now ..... 101?  Thanks for playing son!!

[/QUOTE]

huh?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to shamrock1000's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Enjoy!

Trouble with a T

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Smart beatdown

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Marcus Smart getting suspended for emotional play? Possibly. Kobe spending eternity in Hell for RAPING a girl? For sure.....

[/QUOTE]

Last I looked, Kobe did not get convicted of ANY rape that you speak of.  It's best you lay off the sauce before you voice FACTS.  Here's what you need to know and that is Kobe Bryant will become the THRID BEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME THIS YEAR!  He will go right by Jordan on the NBA scoring list this season because he only needs a little over 500 points.  Poor Jordan will be in the rearview mirror after the end of this season.  Man, I should make separate thread on this just to torment(The feeling of pain or suffering) you Celtic fans.  HAHAHA! ENJOY!!!

Kobe telling Jordan how it's done!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shamrock1000. Show shamrock1000's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to shamrock1000's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Enjoy!

Trouble with a T

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Smart beatdown

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Last I looked, Kobe did not get convicted of ANY rape that you speak of.  It's best you lay off the sauce before you voice FACTS.  Here's what you need to know and that is Kobe Bryant will become the THRID BEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME THIS YEAR!  He will go right by Jordan on the NBA scoring list this season because he only needs a little over 500 points.  Poor Jordan will be in the rearview mirror after the end of this season.  Man, I should make separate thread on this just to torment(The feeling of pain or suffering) you Celtic fans.  HAHAHA! ENJOY!!!

Kobe telling Jordan how it's done!

[/QUOTE]

My bad furry, I am not giving Kobe his proper due. You are right, soon he will be able to add 'third in scoring' to his other many accomplishments - like driving away the most once-in-a-generation-talent centers. Oh yeah, and of course he still has the distinction of being first in RAPING girls....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Kobe is a great player but third best ever?  No way. 

Russell, Chamberlain, Robertson, Bird, Johnson, Jordan, Jabaar all better.  Probably shaq too.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Mr. Bryant is in the top 10 all-time.  And there is nothing wrong with that at all.  He makes my all-time second team:

Magic, Jordan, Bird, Duncan, Russell

Big O, Kobe, LeBron, Malone, Jabbar

Mr. Bryant is a great, awesome, super star basketball player.  One of the best ever.  Fortunately that is what he gets paid handsomely for, because he is a  despicable human being!

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

Mr. Bryant is in the top 10 all-time.  And there is nothing wrong with that at all.  He makes my all-time second team:

Mr. Bryant is a great, awesome, super star basketball player.  One of the best ever.  Fortunately that is what he gets paid handsomely for, because he is a  despicable human being!

BANG!!! MAHJONG BEEEOOOOTCH!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He makes the All Time "Infamous 10" pro athlete list, no doubt.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Kobe didn't get convicted for rape because he paid an exorbitant amount of money in a civil suit.  Kobe shot 40% from the floor for his career, Jordan shot 50%, all Kobe's scoring proves is that he is a black hole of selfish play who wins nothing without Shaq, Phil Jackson and some help from Tim Donehey and the NBA.  Nobody wants to play with him, his reputation precedes him.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

Please wozzy get the facts straight!  Your boy Jordan did not shoot 50% more like 48% and Kobe did not shoot 40% more like over 44%.  Damn man, you should go see the eye doctor for a checkup.  Fact is Kobe is a way better "closer" than Jordan from behind the "arc."   Before his recent injury he was voted by his peers and sports writers to the best "closer" in the game from "downtown."  I think he is the only player in the top 10 scoring of all time in the NBA to play for one team which speaks volumes to the "nutjob"  who say no one wants to play with poor kobe who was an innocent victim in that sham in Colorado.  That poor beetoch had a gun to her head and was told to squeeze kobe and hope for the mother of all "windfalls."  How many times have we all seen where these "beeotches pull the same stunt on any pro athlete.  The list is extremely long on this and everybody knows it.  Enjoy kids, because we're coming as the franchise with the most NBA titles of all time.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Actually, koME is 45 % for his carrer....33% on 3's and  83% FT.

Jordan  50/33/84

Of course, factored into MJ's stats are the 2 horrible years he played for WAS, which lowered all of his averages.  And, let's  not forget the one year he was suspended.  And the 3 he was "retired"

koME has taken roughly the same amount of shots (24 K) as MJ, yet doesn't have the same amount of points..or RINGS!

Both great players..................but only delusional children think koME measures up!

16 (11 in LA) and holding!!!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Kobe will head to papa Phil in NY when his contact is up. Jimmy will wise up and refuse to overpay him another time. If not enjoy Laker fans. Add a few extra years to your downturn if he stays.