Marcus smart vs Julius randle

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: Marcus smart vs Julius randle

In response to fbombfury's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Please wozzy get the facts straight!  Your boy Jordan did not shoot 50% more like 48% and Kobe did not shoot 40% more like over 44%.  Damn man, you should go see the eye doctor for a checkup.  Fact is Kobe is a way better "closer" than Jordan from behind the "arc."   Before his recent injury he was voted by his peers and sports writers to the best "closer" in the game from "downtown."  I think he is the only player in the top 10 scoring of all time in the NBA to play for one team which speaks volumes to the "nutjob"  who say no one wants to play with poor kobe who was an innocent victim in that sham in Colorado.  That poor beetoch had a gun to her head and was told to squeeze kobe and hope for the mother of all "windfalls."  How many times have we all seen where these "beeotches pull the same stunt on any pro athlete.  The list is extremely long on this and everybody knows it.  Enjoy kids, because we're coming as the franchise with the most NBA titles of all time.

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What, you mad bro?

Your man Kobe put the gun to his own "head"...he's lucky his wife didn't pull that trigger...I wish she had! It would have been fun to watch him be "bobbitized" 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

[/QUOTE]

What, you mad bro?

Your man Kobe put the gun to his own "head"...he's lucky his wife didn't pull that trigger...I wish she had! It would have been fun to watch him be "bobbitized" 

[/QUOTE]

Love it!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Love it, as well!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

Sections
Shortcuts