Mark Jackson & Jeff Van Gundy : (

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Mark Jackson & Jeff Van Gundy : (

Who else places their TV(s) on mute when these two "miami heat fans" announce celtic - heat playoff games? If they are not talking about themselves they are talking up the miami heat! Seldom do they give praise to the city of boston, celtic players, and or the celtic organization.

Give me Doug Collins, Hubie Brown, and Dick Stockton!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Re: Mark Jackson & Jeff Van Gundy :(

They both hate the Celts with a passion,Van Goofy because he can't beat us unless we're missing at least a 1/3 of the team and Mark Jerkson is just an a s s clown that dreams of being the fluffer errr fluff in a Kobe ,Labronda sandwich.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

they are the worst...there way tooooo biased towards either the lakers or the heat!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Flobus seemed to imply earlier this year that it took them great pain to compliment the Lakers... I couldn't disagree more

I remember Van Gundy spent the whole Orlando series a year ago espousing the virues of his brother's coaching while constantly calling Garnett a dirty player.  I wrote the ESPN ombudsman and said that although the Celtics might be unlikable outside Boston this was ridiculous on *national* television.  It improved slightly for a little while....

Ironically, the only one who gives any of the Celtics their due is... Magic Johnson.  Go figure.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Every foul in Boston's favor is "close" and every ticky tack foul in the Heats favor is "its definitely a foul"...   Example-  Ray gets clobbered on layup  no call,  Ray barely touches Wades elbow on a jumper pulls his hand back  and its definitely a foul.  Didn't focus much on Ray getting fouled even though they were within seconds of each other.  They are morons.  The other idiot is just as bad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Mark Jackson & Jeff Van Gundy :(:
    [QUOTE]Every foul in Boston's favor is "close" and every ticky tack foul in the Heats favor is "its definitely a foul"...   Example-  Ray gets clobbered on layup  no call,  Ray barely touches Wades elbow on a jumper pulls his hand back  and its definitely a foul.  Didn't focus much on Ray getting fouled even though they were within seconds of each other.  They are morons.  The other idiot is just as bad.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

That summed up the series right there

Garnett got shoved in the back EVERY TIME he went up for a layup.  NOT ONE AND-1 call

Wade's clothesline of Ray Allen should have been a flagrant... but like I said, Wade and LeBron are holier than thou

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Mark Jackson & Jeff Van Gundy : (

No replay of Lebron's "alleged" out of bounds save on the baseline. No replay and no questions asked by the announcers!!

At times it feels like these are 10 (Miami Heat + referees + TV announcers) on 5 (Boston Celtics) games!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In the first half on every drive by a Celtic to the basket no foul was called. I sat there slack jawed thinking we had no chance.  Still I wonder if we can get a fair shake on aggressiveness to the basket.  I have not seen equal treatment on this during the first three games.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

They've never seen good basketball or a good team before being Knicks HOF guys.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to Mark Jackson & Jeff Van Gundy : (:
    [QUOTE]Who else places their TV(s) on mute when these two "miami heat fans" announce celtic - heat playoff games? If they are not talking about themselves they are talking up the miami heat! Seldom do they give praise to the city of boston, celtic players, and or the celtic organization.   Give me Doug Collins, Hubie Brown, and Dick Stockton!!
    Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE]

Van Gundy in particular is a total homer for the Magic and Heat.  I can see why Flobus feels the same frustration we do.  I routinely turn down the volume while watching the games - and only listen with full sound when I'm playing it back on my DVR and the Celtics have won.  Today, though was a little different... I managed to hear them go on and on about how Shaq is obviously still hurt, as if they clearly wanted that to be the case.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I would love to hear Jordan, Magic, and Bird call a game (together). They would provide some real insight, and tell it like it is!!!

Go Celtics!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

I can't watch or listen when they do the game. I tried last night, but had to turn it. These 2 are the worst.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Is more Gundy than Jackson..cant stand Gundy.. Hubbie Brown is the best in the business..but I think Mike Brown should replace Gundy..he is just awful..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from strider9. Show strider9's posts

I really really detest Van Gundy. He's always saying something way off topic. And as for Mark Jackson I really really hate all of his stupid sayings.(Hand down man down...) So annoying. I think Van Gundy thinks he's funny too, not once have I even chuckled at anything he has said. And it seems like they are assigned to the Celtics. It seems one of the higher ups hates the Celtics.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

They think they are entertainers and or comedians, unfortunately neither of them possess those skill-sets.

Go Celtics!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcdc. Show rcdc's posts

No go Heat!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Thank goodness no Mark Jackson or Jeff VanGundy!!!!

Go Celtics!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

I was thinking the saaaame thing!

Sections
Shortcuts