Marquis Daniels is a docile, soft and liteindeeeeeeeasssss player!!!!! There, I said it!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Marquis Daniels is a docile, soft and liteindeeeeeeeasssss player!!!!! There, I said it!

Injury-prone is just the icing on that fruit-cake!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Re: Marquis Daniels is a docile, soft and liteindeeeeeeeasssss player!!!!! There, I said it!

Marquis isn't that bad. He played very well for the C's in the first part of the season. However I would still have taken hill over himlast summer... I just hate his injuries.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulliu. Show paulliu's posts

Re: Marquis Daniels is a docile, soft and liteindeeeeeeeasssss player!!!!! There, I said it!

If he can give the team what he did before getting hurt last year I'm sure Doc and Danny would be ecstatic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Marquis Daniels is a docile, soft and liteindeeeeeeeasssss player!!!!! There, I said it!:
    [QUOTE]Marquis isn't that bad. He played very well for the C's in the first part of the season. However I would still have taken hill over himlast summer... I just hate his injuries.
    Posted by MichBelgium[/QUOTE]

I believe that he can be a good player as long as he can stay healthy this year. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

His style of play is hard for me to watch. It never looks like he is giving %100. But he is as good as any other of the value players out there. Price was right

And he has an added incentive to show something this year, just like Davis

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

He can have all the motivation in the world. He is what he is at this point of his career!

Sukkkeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

In Response to Marquis Daniels is a docile, soft and liteindeeeeeeeasssss player!!!!! There, I said it!:
    [QUOTE]Injury-prone is just the icing on that fruit-cake!
    Posted by DaCeltics[/QUOTE]

For once I agree with you. I never figured out why there is so much admiration for this guy. He never really been a factor on ANY of his other teams, and he stays injured. Even earlier in the season before he was injured, he just looked lost and really didn't want to be aggressive on the offensive end.

Anyway, I doubt he will see much PT since Von Wafer is here.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In Response to Re: Marquis Daniels is a docile, soft and liteindeeeeeeeasssss player!!!!! There, I said it!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Marquis Daniels is a docile, soft and liteindeeeeeeeasssss player!!!!! There, I said it! : For once I agree with you. I never figured out why there is so much admiration for this guy. He never really been a factor on ANY of his other teams, and he stays injured. Even earlier in the season before he was injured, he just looked lost and really didn't want to be aggressive on the offensive end. Anyway, I doubt he will see much PT since Von Wafer is here.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

Amen brother!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WMassCelticfan. Show WMassCelticfan's posts

He needs to lose those locks ... they only look cool in the NFL hanging out of a helmet!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

[QUOTE]He needs to lose those locks ... they only look cool in the NFL hanging out of a helmet!!!
    Posted by WMassCelticfan[/QUOTE]

I don't want to get personal. I just don't see how he is a good fit for this team.

Too light and inefficient posting up.

No reliable range outside of the paint.

Slow for a perimeter player.

No explosiveness.

Looks like he can barely dunk! I know guys who never played pro who can do all of his dunks at 6 feet tall and shorter!

MD is 6-6!

A turnover machine!

WHAT is the appeal?

He's swift enough to stay in front of the Gerald Wallace's, but they have enough strength to run over him and dunk on him.

He def won't hack after he gets beat off the dribble (definition of soft)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Marquis Daniels is a docile, soft and liteindeeeeeeeasssss player!!!!! There, I said it! : I don't want to get personal. I just don't see how he is a good fit for this team. Too light and inefficient posting up. No reliable range outside of the paint. Slow for a perimeter player. No explosiveness. Looks like he can barely dunk! I know guys who never played pro who can do all of his dunks at 6 feet tall and shorter! MD is 6-6! A turnover machine! WHAT is the appeal? He's swift enough to stay in front of the Gerald Wallace's, but they have enough strength to run over him and dunk on him. He def won't hack after he gets beat off the dribble (definition of soft)
    Posted by DaCeltics[/QUOTE]

a scathing indictment!  i guess all we can hope is that von wafers pans out in a big way......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

This thread is a cry for attention from the poster

A year ago everyone was pretty excited about what Marquis could do off the bench

While I'd rather have a taller grittier SF for the playoffs, and would have used Sheed's contract to get one if possible, now DA has till Feb to do so

Good like Quis! Stay healthy and add a diff dimension to our bench, you are a jack of all trades type guy who can help this team in many ways, I'd rather have you then Matt Barnes

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I would rather have Matt Barnes then 10 of him. He's may be the softest player i've ever seen!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

Daniels is a brilliant player, he has the potential to be one of the all time greats. Boston should start him and he should be playing 35-40mins a game. He is a match-up nightmare for every team in the NBA. Explosive, great outside shot, court smarts, lock down defender. The guys so good, he should be Boston's go to man instead of the "we aint coming back to LA" legend.

C'mon Danny, get with the program!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Daniels is very similar to TA with a better shot.  That's why they signed him last year.  People were trashing TA before and even during last year. Yup he's soft, soft as TA.

LA needs Barnes to spell Bryant with all his mileage.