Marquis Daniels playing in Slow motion??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticFan2005. Show celticFan2005's posts

Marquis Daniels playing in Slow motion??

Why does it seem like Marquis Daniels is always playing in Slow motion??  He can never finish a play, clangs the 8-10 footer shots, cannot cut to the basket, no rebounding, no 3 pt shot, where is his game?

Celtics are getting no production from him.  Is he still hurting from his offseason surgery?  It's time he steps us while backing Paul/Ray, else Pietrus is going to eat up all his minutes.  He's just getting garbage time with the reserves now!!!

C'mon Marquis, you've got some skills!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

Re: Marquis Daniels playing in Slow motion??

I like Quis and i remembered when he used to kill us when he played for the Pacers.  He did have some nice assist against the Raptors and maybe he can start as ther PG tonite.  I remembered when Doc and Danny said that he can play the PG position when needed.  Common Quis step it up pls

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Marquis Daniels playing in Slow motion??:
    Why does it seem like Marquis Daniels is always playing in Slow motion??  He can never finish a play, clangs the 8-10 footer shots, cannot cut to the basket, no rebounding, no 3 pt shot, where is his game? Celtics are getting no production from him.  Is he still hurting from his offseason surgery?  It's time he steps us while backing Paul/Ray, else Pietrus is going to eat up all his minutes.  He's just getting garbage time with the reserves now!!! C'mon Marquis, you've got some skills!!!
    Posted by celticFan2005

Over the years I have known people that smoke a lot of pot and they quite often think things are going much faster than they really are......... enter Marquis....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from clappy. Show clappy's posts

I hope something is wrong, because if it's not...he has looked absolutely horrible.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

He's also got butterfingers. He can't seem to keep a handle on the ball. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

He has been invisible.  He looked good in the two pre-season games with Toronto and has not shown up since.  It could be that after such a devastating injury last Feb. that he is no longer capable. Which goes nicely with the signings of Wilcox and Pavlovic.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philselig33. Show Philselig33's posts

Is he suffering any lingering effects from the surgery?
    He is making Jeff Green look sure handed.
    Anytime he touches the ball you are guaranteed one of two outcomes a missed field goal or a turnover.

Sections
Shortcuts