Marquis talks about the collision

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Marquis talks about the collision

Lets hope he plays with a little more passion...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

Marquis is officially listed on the Sacramento Kings roster on NBA.com.  So it looks like it doesn't matter to us if he plays w/ passion or not.    
    I think he will benefit greatly from a complete season off after an injury like that, and I hope he finds success in his rehabilitation.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: Marquis talks about the collision:
    [QUOTE]Lets hope he plays with a little more passion...
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

Yeah, playing great defense is less important than fierce facial expressions.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Scary stuff

WAYYY back in the day, a dirty player grabbed my quarterback's facemask and sprained his neck - as Pop Warner kids, watching your quarterback get carted off the field in a stretcher is not fun (and we organized to try to take out the kid's ACL on a chop block).

Years later, I'd be a passenger in a car that hit a tree going 80.  I'd wake up hanging from the seatbelt with the truck on its side.

Good to hear Daniels going through processing the experience.  It's tough stuff.  In the end, he'll definitely appreciate life a little more, although I wonder if he'll continue to play basketball any time soon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Re: Marquis talks about the collision:
    [QUOTE]Lets hope he plays with a little more passion...
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

So that is your response to that heart wrenching story? A human being was completely paralysed and scared to death and you say lets hope he plays with more passion?? Are you freakin kidding me????