Marshon Brooks on the Board!!! Take him!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: Marshon Brooks on the Board!!! Take him!!!

lets take Isiah Thomas with 55...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Come on, Ainge! Pick E'Twaun Moore!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

a PG that can shoot!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In Response to Re: Marshon Brooks on the Board!!! Take him!!!:
    In Response to Re: Marshon Brooks on the Board!!! Take him!!! : Benson's gone ... If we get G Smith (J Williams clone) then Johnson will play PF
    Posted by Mployee8

That would be great..I like Moore as well

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Nice call Tex !!!!!  I like it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

ok, guys. I am happy now.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

As much as the Celtics needed a big man in this draft, isn't Marshon Brooks the much better player ? And this is a guy who has the size and athleticism to put a body on D Wade and LeBron.......Was thinking Reggie Jackson would slide, but was thrilled to get Marshon Brooks.... the Celtics must think JJ Johnson is capable of  playing 15 minutes a game in the middle for 80 games ? If not , then I think this is a bad trade..........I hope Danny Ainge didn't outsmart himself on this one......"the next Kobe Bryant" ?????? So Von Wafer and Sasha Pavlolick are light years beyond Marshon Brooks ?........OK Danny, if you say so..... 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Ainge picking up Moore makes the draft pick of Johnson much better. I give this draft an A. I have never given the C's that much credit on a draft. Good Job Danny!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Greg Smith may not get drafted. Ainge should bring him on board immediately. I am calling tomorrow!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Ainge picking up Moore makes the draft pick of Johnson much better. I give this draft an A. I have never given the C's that much credit on a draft. Good Job Danny!
    Posted by guyfromtex

Agree, and I particularly like the fact that Moore and JJJ played together at Purdue and were basically the only 2 key players on a 26-6 team.  They will make eachother more comfortable while rookies which will help.  Also didn't realize that Moore was such a great defensive player. He could be the most under-rated pick in the draft at 55  

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In Response to Re: Marshon Brooks on the Board!!! Take him!!! : Agree, and I particularly like the fact that Moore and JJJ played together at Purdue and were basically the only 2 key players on a 26-6 team.  They will make eachother more comfortable while rookies which will help.  Also didn't realize that Moore was such a great defensive player. He could be the most under-rated pick in the draft at 55  
    Posted by Eldunker

Moore was an absolute steal and you are right these two picks come in with chemistry. Awesome draft for the C's! or should I say the Boilermakers!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I will not be surprised if E'twaun Moore ends up outplaying Avery Bradley in training camp and preseason.
    Posted by Fiercest34

You are correct. Bradley better pick up his pg abilities because he definitely won't be playing the 2 with Moore around.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Greg Smith was not drafted! YES!! I hope that Ainge is smart enough to call him up.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

I was pretty pumped when we drafted brooks, even though we needed bigs. He can really light it up. Johnson however,really fits a need, he can play the 4 or 5 has very good length, great athlete good defender, good jumper. He was big 10 player of the year AND big 10 defensive player of the year. Thats pretty dominant.  Im just glad we finally have some length when kg sits.This is pretty important becuz kg plays less than 30 minutes a  game. So you really need that rotation, and he can also backup jo and spot start when jo is out injured.
    Im very happy with this pick. When you can fill a need and get talent, that a  good draft pick.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

The way i look at it...Marshon is a offensive monster but was unproven on D.  Johnson is a very adequate offensive SG with a good shot and almost 20 ppg. He is just a bit smaller than Brooks, but he was an outstanding defensive player on a great defensive orientated team.  So he may have a better all around game than Brooks and we get a free Johnson, so to speak...

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Mployee8 and Fiercest34

Maybe you two can start your own threat and not go off topic and polute everybody else's with your ongoing dispute...

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts