Master Tanker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: Master Tanker

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Danny Ainge!

Was it really necessary to trade KG and Pierce for GW and Humpy?

Absorbing GW's contract means the Celtics will pay GW 20.2m, total, until 2016.

Would Ainge have done that trade if Brooklyn didn't offer 3 1st round picks?

If Ainge kept Pierce and KG for 1 more year then the Celts would still be a playoff team next season.

The Celts would also have gotten 27.3m in cap relief from Pierce's expiring contract and KG's non-guaranteed salary for next season.

That would have meant the Celtics would be able to go after a big name free-agent next summer.

I cannot believe how you think you know more about what's right for the Boston Celtics than does DA. Its like your Avatar! You live in fantasy and are playing "Fantsy GM" almost all of the time. You are hysterical in your analysys, Fierce, unless during the times when you are plagerizing other's writings on a subject. I am amazed at how much effort you put into trying to look like you know what you are talking about. We are all LOFAO@U all the time.

I don't know whether to call you a troll, scumdbag or idiot.

Fiece did not once say he knows better than Ainge. Dude, everyone on this site "plays" Ainge. If anything, you purport to know more than Ainge with your Rondo hating, as DA thinks Rondo is the Celtics franchise player and you would trade him just to get rid of him.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

Danny Ainge!

Was it really necessary to trade KG and Pierce for GW and Humpy?

Absorbing GW's contract means the Celtics will pay GW 20.2m, total, until 2016.

Would Ainge have done that trade if Brooklyn didn't offer 3 1st round picks?

If Ainge kept Pierce and KG for 1 more year then the Celts would still be a playoff team next season.

The Celts would also have gotten 27.3m in cap relief from Pierce's expiring contract and KG's non-guaranteed salary for next season.

That would have meant the Celtics would be able to go after a big name free-agent next summer.

I cannot believe how you think you know more about what's right for the Boston Celtics than does DA. Its like your Avatar! You live in fantasy and are playing "Fantsy GM" almost all of the time. You are hysterical in your analysys, Fierce, unless during the times when you are plagerizing other's writings on a subject. I am amazed at how much effort you put into trying to look like you know what you are talking about. We are all LOFAO@U all the time.

I don't know whether to call you a troll, scumdbag or idiot.

Fiece did not once say he knows better than Ainge. Dude, everyone on this site "plays" Ainge. If anything, you purport to know more than Ainge with your Rondo hating, as DA thinks Rondo is the Celtics franchise player and you would trade him just to get rid of him.

Now you gotta defend Fierce? HA! Don't do him any favors 'cause you are just making it worse for him making it look like he needs some wet behind the ear kid like you to stick up for him now. Keep in mind, I don't give a damn what you think, son. Call me anything you like. You are an absolute fool who thinks BDC is his place to say "HEY, WILL ANYBODY TALK TO ME?" Your knowledge is weak, and you are such a homer it is repulsive. Please, Ignore me so I can better ignore you..........

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

celtics team today doesnt match the talent of last year's cavs, magic,wizards and even bobcats.

ainge is eyeing for 1st or 5th overall atleast.

try to magnify all significant moves by ainge

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

You don't have to be a genius to figure out that Ainge would NOT have traded KG and Pierce for Humpy and GW if the Nets did NOT include 3 1st round picks.

So why did Ainge absorb GW's contract when everyone knows it's a bad contract?

Hint: 3 1st round picks

Get it?

If you know how to use common sense, you would know Ainge's moves didn't make the Celtics a better team for this coming season.

Every year Ainge tried to improve the team.

In 2010 it was signing Sheed.

It was Shaq in 2011.

Bass in 2012.

Last season Jason Terry.

This season it's Faverani and Pressey.

Both Faverani and Pressey are unproven players.

If until now you still don't get it then it just proves what I'm saying, that Ainge is a master tanker for making you believe that the Celtics will not tank.

Dude, I am not second guessing DA and I am glad you finally figured out the obvious! I agreed with the move the moment I heard 3-1s. I got it the day it happened. What? You just catching up, Fierce? Join the party fool, DA killed the Nets with that trade for many years to come and we would have been mediocre for even longer hadn't he made that deal. ONE MORE DEAL TO MAKE! Now, go be CAPTAIN OBVIOUS to the Rondo Brotherhood and tell us when he's going!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

RallyC

The moment a team with a top 5 lottery pick will ask for Rondo, Ainge will oblige.

So just wait for a team to offer their top 5 lottery pick for Rondo.

Ainge has made it clear, he's not going to trade Rondo if the Celtics don't get, at the very least, equal value.

Does a  top 5 lotto pic for Rondo..... constitute DA's idea of equal value?????

Or yours???

Are you authorized to speak for DA?

Last time you checked under his hood and filled his gas tank, did he make it clear/confide in you, Goober?

You are blowing low octane smoke.

Pud

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Cabin Fever

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

lets wait until september, if theres significant trades. if none, then the tanking is on.

but at this very moment the tanking is 90% sure

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

celtics team today doesnt match the talent of last year's cavs, magic,wizards and even bobcats.

+1.  Rondo coming back from ACL surgery, Sullinger coming back from back surgery, no center, new coach transitioning from college to NBA...  The only positives are Brooks fighting to make the lineup and Humphries playing for a new contract.  The Celts are clearly rebuilding.  The possiblity of clearing cap room to sign a free agent is remote.  It seems to me that Danny absolutely has to shoot for the draft in 2014.  The moves after that will depend upon how the cast of Green, Sullinger, Olynyk, Melo, Faverani,... develop.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

You didn't know Ainge was offering Rondo to the Kings for the #4 pick of the 2009 Draft - Tyreke Evans?

The Kings opted to pass on Danny's offer.

Now you know.

Problems Goober? Can't find the dipstick to check DA's oil?

Pull the hood latch. Now you know.

Pud

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Dude, I am not second guessing DA and I am glad you finally figured out the obvious! I agreed with the move the moment I heard 3-1s. I got it the day it happened. What? You just catching up, Fierce? Join the party fool, dA killed the Nets with that trade for many years to come and we would have been mediocre for even longer hadn't he made that deal. ONE MORE DEAL TO MAKE! Now, go be CAPTAIN OBVIOUS to the Raond Brotherhood and tell us when he's going!

Rally, darn the offseason!  Perhaps a boring board is better than a dead board.  Can't wait for some NBA action to start.  Or for that matter, can't wait to fast forward to next year.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

[QUOTE]

+1.  Rondo coming back from ACL surgery, Sullinger coming back from back surgery, no center, new coach transitioning from college to NBA...  The only positives are Brooks fighting to make the lineup and Humphries playing for a new contract.  The Celts are clearly rebuilding.  The possiblity of clearing cap room to sign a free agent is remote.  It seems to me that Danny absolutely has to shoot for the draft in 2014.  The moves after that will depend upon how the cast of Green, Sullinger, Olynyk, Melo, Faverani,... develop.

[/QUOTE]

+1

thats the point. also fierce pointed out several times, i mean why some of here cant even understand the situation

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Problems Goober? Can't find the dipstick to check DA's oil?

Pull the hood latch. Now you know.

Pud

You asked if the top 5 pick was just my idea or DA's idea.

I gave you a straight answer and you reply with something as lame as that.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

The hood latch is inside the car, Goober.

Look on the floorboard in front of the driver's seat.

Pud

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Let's just put it this way, if the NBA is a NASCAR race, Ainge will be using Blake Griffin's Kia Optima in that race.

So no matter how good the driver is, there's no chance that Optima will win the race.

Again, Brad Stevens and the Celtic players will not tank.

Ainge did the tanking by giving Stevens players that will not win you many games.

Its amazing how many posts and different analogies youve had to present in order to express the same thought and make others comprehend what youre trying to say.

Great communication skills Goober

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

[QUOTE]

Its amazing how many posts and different analogies youve had to present in order to express the same thought and make others comprehend what youre trying to say.

Great communication skills Goober

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're so gullible.

It was a trap and you fell for it!

Didn't you accuse me of just using ideas and opinions of the people from the media?

By acknowledging that I presented different analogies, that means what you said about me not having my own ideas and opinion is false, right?

Don't worry, Karl, I still consider you a Fierce fan even if you're so weak.

Keep reading my posts, Karl.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

My goodness you dont even understand what an analogy is..LMAO  Has nothing to do with original ideas....

I feel so sorry for you.. .youre trying to keep up just lack the intelligence and education

Sections
Shortcuts