Matt Jannings invited to training camp

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Matt Jannings invited to training camp

Will you welcome him ?

He surprised me at summer league(especially his shot).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

Re: Matt Jannings invited to training camp

Niice! He looked great in the summer league. We'll give him a contract & he'll play in Maine. He needs to bulk up a little for the NBA game...Looked fantastic in the summer league though...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

In Response to Matt Jannings invited to training camp:
    Will you welcome him ? http://greenstreet.weei.com/sports/boston/basketball/celtics/2010/07/10/janning-receives-training-camp-invite/ He surprised me at summer league(especially his shot).
    Posted by MichBelgium

I hope he decides to come. You never know how injures playout and if Doc will continue to rest starters. At the end of the season we need just the 9-10 rotation, but some decent end of the bench guys to fill in during the regular season. A couple D-League guys never hurts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Matt Jannings invited to training camp:
    Will you welcome him ? http://greenstreet.weei.com/sports/boston/basketball/celtics/2010/07/10/janning-receives-training-camp-invite/ He surprised me at summer league(especially his shot).
    Posted by MichBelgium

I will welcome him.  Hey, give the kid a chance. he could be a nice surprise.  He will at the very least, defiantly, make others work hard as his work ethic is not to be questioned. Listening, L'il Nate?

Here are some nice clips and articles on Janning:

http://www.celticstown.com/tag/matt-janning/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Who was the last Northeastern player to wear the Green ? Answer below...

Reggie Lewis R.I.P.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

What if Janning surprised everyone and made the team and could play.  Stranger things have happened.

We'd have Bradley, Nate, Q, and Janning coming off the bench each capable of handling the ball and knocking down shots.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

In Response to Re: Matt Jannings invited to training camp:
    What if Janning surprised everyone and made the team and could play.  Stranger things have happened. We'd have Bradley, Nate, Q, and Janning coming off the bench each capable of handling the ball and knocking down shots.
    Posted by RajonRondowski

I surely hope so but 3 rookies getting playing time in a title contender... i just don't see that happen so easly

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

We would be lucky as fans if Doc put 1 rookie in the rotation. I somehow think that player will be Avery Bradley as a backup 2 guard. Some people on this site think he's too short to play the 2 spot. If he is truly a good defender, he will be able to effectively defend taller players. Tony Allen is a perfect example of that.

Sections
Shortcuts