Mavs Punch Lakers in Grill.. and Lakers Quit!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Mavs Punch Lakers in Grill.. and Lakers Quit!

-

Mavs up 25 at half-time.

Get out the brooms.

It is so pathetic and so embarrassing when a so-called great team quits.

Now the "Faker"  designation seems appropriate.

http://rajonrondowski.blogspot.com/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Re: Mavs Punch Lakers in Grill.. and Lakers Quit!

JJ Varea is killing them, and so is Jason Terry!

Beautiful execution!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

This really makes you think how the heck did this laker team win the finals last year!

If it wasn't for the refs... why can't they win now that the referees aren't blatantly helping them?

I'm not trying to be a conspiracist, but it really makes you think...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

this is getting really ugly, either Dallas is going all the way or the lakers really do have a a lot of problems in the locker room, cuz this is pathetic...

Kobe and the Fakers are DONE! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

What a disgustin person Bynum is! did you people see what he did to Barea?

BUNCH OF A HOLESSSS!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fizsh. Show fizsh's posts

And now they are showing just now classless they are.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Keep it Classy FAKERS!  Take Dr. Phraud with you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Lakers going down very disgraceful. Dallas is laying it on but the way the Lakers getting 2 players ejected for dirty plays is a total disgrace to a great franchise.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Where's Sasha Vagitchitch?  He gave some tips to LO and Bynum

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

no class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If my Celtics lost in that manner and started cheap shotting, i would never watch again....but i know this organization has class and heart, that is why a switched a long time ago...Lakers true colors are on full display.. If you dont like the score, play harder..simple equation..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

It didn't please me to see Odom and Bynum get thrown out. I mean, I was happy about it, but it made my blood boil.

I could live with the Odom incident - it was dirty and he deserved to be booted, but at least it wasn't "terrible" per se. 

The Bynum play was terrible. I wanted to see the crowd sprint onto the court and take the guy down, punch him, beat him, and castrate the dirty S.O.B. right then and there. 

I hope the media eats up L.A. for this. I hope Bynum is suspended for multiple games next season. And I hope that the league investigates if these cheap-shots were ordered. 

It's destiny though. After watching last nights game and seeing the Celtics stomp the Heat, and after watching the Lakers get swept and go out with a complete lack of class - it's now evident to me. The Celtics will win the championship this year. #18 is on the way.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Jason Terry.... exactly what the Celts need off the bench...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Bynum needs to be suspended indefinitely for what he just did to JJ Barea.

That was totally classless.

Pud

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GnasherRedux. Show GnasherRedux's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Who knew Bynum the gimpy inconsistent loser was a certified psycho.  Hope he gets it back big time next year.  Kobe has had quite an influence this group of not so nice guys.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

How great is it to see the Lakers suffer? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

it almost makes me think we should have won last year. the lakers colors are showing but wait their home colors are already yellow..........

where are all the Laker d-bags now? this feels so good.

dallas though looks scary!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

We should have that same referee team in our celtics games! They rock, they are fair and don't allow cheap shots at all!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Could Bynum find a smaller player to cheap shot?

I guess he thought it would to bond him with Odom...  classless loser p o s

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

KoMe's teams have a history of folding like a napkin in closeout games.
    03 vs. Spurs
    06 vs. Suns
    08 vs. You know who
    Just in case you forgot, 131-92 vs Celtics

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

In Response to Re: Mavs Punch Lakers in Grill.. and Lakers Quit!:
    KoMe's teams have a history of folding like a napkin in closeout games. 03 vs. Spurs 06 vs. Suns 08 vs. You know who Just in case you forgot, 131-92 vs Celtics
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan

please tell me OC is not Orange County CA if so...fail!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Very nice game by Dallas. Nobody believed Dallas would beat Lakers how much more sweeping them. This would be the talk of the off-season beginning from tonight.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

In Response to Re: Mavs Punch Lakers in Grill.. and Lakers Quit!:
    Very nice game by Dallas. Nobody believed Dallas would beat Lakers how much more sweeping them. This would be the talk of the off-season beginning from tonight.
    Posted by ChiefEddie1028

As crazy as it sounds, Charles Barkley said the Mavs would beat the fakers.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In Response to Mavs Punch Lakers in Grill.. and Lakers Quit!:
    - Mavs up 25 at half-time. Get out the brooms. It is so pathetic and so embarrassing when a so-called great team quits. Now the " Faker"   designation seems appropriate. http://rajonrondowski.blogspot.com/
    Posted by RajonRondowski

Remember ???

The Celtics pounded the Lakers by 39 points in Game 6 in 2008 to win title. The 39-point margin broke their own record for the biggest point margin in a close-out game. The 1965 Celtics closed out the Lakers by 33 points.

I don't like to see Celtic records broken but I would have accepted the Mavs doing it today...that's how much I hate the classless and gutless with what Bynum did to Barea a least a foot shorter(can you imagine if he was hurt & couldn't continue in the playoffs)... Lakers...but the 36 pt margin was still a tremendous thrashing !!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

And to think they did it with one of their best players-Caron Butler out. Unreal.

Sections
Shortcuts