Mavs Vs. Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

Re: Mavs Vs. Celtics

we dont need haywards or turners. we have johnsons!!! 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

we aren't getting any calls right now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Johnson is proving to be a great signing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Fierce, if "tonight yes", then acknowledge that.

If I could sign a veteran guard like Bayless as my 4th guard, yes, I'd sign him to the vet minimum.  But I'd rather free up his, Bogans and Hump's space if he's still here in the offseason.  He will not be our 3rd guard but as a 4th or 5th guard, why not?  Cause when he gets hot, he can score unlike any guard we have on our bench right now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Wow, Rondo played NO DEFENSE. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And he's locked up until 2017 at a bargain price!

[/QUOTE]

So Danny should be a looking for a quick reload.  Right?  He has some good players signed up at bargain prices and has talented players on rookie contracts.  Dump Green, get into lottery and play in free agency?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Welp, Cs couldn't stop a windup toy tonight.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fierce, if "tonight yes", then acknowledge that.

If I could sign a veteran guard like Bayless as my 4th guard, yes, I'd sign him to the vet minimum.  But I'd rather free up his, Bogans and Hump's space if he's still here in the offseason.  He will not be our 3rd guard but as a 4th or 5th guard, why not?  Cause when he gets hot, he can score unlike any guard we have on our bench right now.

[/QUOTE]

Please...  If if if.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Bayless is gone. There isn't any reason to want him back.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

In response to mellymel1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Very glad to see us continuing our "Tanking - With Honor" ways tonight...we stink and can't play against decent teams...we are competitive with only the NBA dregs...onward to the lottery I say...

[/QUOTE]

Would be really nice if we drop tomorrows game too.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

[QUOTE]

Quick reload?

NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

It will be a REBUILD... a process that will  take 2-3 years at a minimum, and that's with DA's collecting resources (draft picks and young talented guys) to be used in packaqges to get good vets and/or better draft picks....no good FA's will come here unless they think they can win...the basic team has to be together by then or they won't sign anyone who'll make a difference...buckle up, it's going to be a bumpy grind

[/QUOTE]

That really depends on the draft but yeah it is at least a three year plan at this point I would say.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]

Quick reload?

NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

It will be a REBUILD... a process that will  take 2-3 years at a minimum, and that's with DA's collecting resources (draft picks and young talented guys) to be used in packaqges to get good vets and/or better draft picks....no good FA's will come here unless they think they can win...the basic team has to be together by then or they won't sign anyone who'll make a difference...buckle up, it's going to be a bumpy grind

[/QUOTE]

Actually Danny is well positioned to go either way.  All depends upon what opportunities come his way.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Quick reload?

NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

[/QUOTE]

Actually Danny is well positioned to go either way.  All depends upon what opportunities come his way.

[/QUOTE]

I kind of enjoy this stuff actually, I have been a fan since 75 or so and as much as I love the good times, the bad times are fun too.  One can watch a game just for the enjoyment of it, and not freak out every second about whether they win or they don't, and I love watching the young guys develop.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And he's locked up until 2017 at a bargain price!

[/QUOTE]

and we have now a 3pt shooter.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I kind of enjoy this stuff actually, I have been a fan since 75 or so and as much as I love the good times, the bad times are fun too.  One can watch a game just for the enjoyment of it, and not freak out every second about whether they win or they don't, and I love watching the young guys develop.

[/QUOTE]

No arguments with that.  The biggest shortcoming in the Big-3 era was the inability to put up a supporting cast around the stars.  Looks like Danny is loading up enough shots to not run into that again.  I don't see a 3-year rebuild though.  Either he reloads next year or we have to play the draft dice and hope that he makes great picks.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

Proud of the boys tonight. They put the TEAM first. No 'I' in team. No sir.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Quick reload?

NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Me too...I hated the last two years when you just knew they had NO CHANCE to win a championship...too old, not athletic enough, no rebounding...just torture...this is much more fun, with hope for the future building game by game....before, you just waited for someone to  s hoot the lame horse on the roasdside.

[/QUOTE]

Ecxactly. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

[QUOTE]

MAGIC BEAT THE PACERS!!!

If the Celts lose tomorrow then we're back in the hunt for a top 3 pick.

[/QUOTE]

Wow! What has gotten in to Orlando all of a sudden? OKC, and now Indiana? Go Magic!

Sections
Shortcuts