Mavs vs. Celts Thread

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Mavs vs. Celts Thread

We're winning now but darn - Paul looks awful.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Pierce and KG are so easily defended.  These guys are moving in slow motion.  Pierce can't finish.

Pierce has no explosion.  No lift.  Nothing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Pierce missed a point blank lay up.  What the heck is going on?????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Pierce looks awful!!!!!!  Did you see that 1st free throw attempt?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

starting to think we should go with a team of Rondo, Dooling/Avery, Pietrus, Bass, Wilcox. so they can push the tempo. on that last fast break Rondo just ran away from every other Celtic, its sad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

there is no reason to look this sluggish after this many days off.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Mavs vs. Celts Thread:
    starting to think we should go with a team of Rondo, Dooling/Avery, Pietrus, Bass, Wilcox. so they can push the tempo. on that last fast break Rondo just ran away from every other Celtic, its sad.
    Posted by JamezHill24

Agreed, was just thinking the same thing as going up tempo

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Pierce looks awful!!!!!!  Did you see that 1st free throw attempt?
    Posted by jdm894g

he does look awful..thats two games in a row and with rest... i dont know who looks more washed up KG or Pierce... KG is so soft on the boards it ridiculous ....he is soft on D too...  Sorry to say that if KG doesnt have it anymore than the Cs are going nowhere

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

Strong rumor that the problem with PP's heel is.....a blister (lmao).

Trade him Dannnnyyyyy!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

This is really painful to watch....two games in a row and the Celts look they tired uninspired and just plain awful.... sad thing is unless something drastically changes, this is what we have to watch all year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Are we coming off 4 days of rest?  Is Dallas coming off the 2nd night of a back-to-back?

Are we this BAD?  We seem to have no interest.  Is Pierce hurt?  The 3rd quarter is almost over and the Big 3 have combined for 17 points?  Five bench players in the game.  Hopefully they will give us a spark.

This is totally unacceptable.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Wilcox is also in horrible shape.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Our starters look terrible and then our bench looks WORSE! Lead balloons when starters go out.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Paul Pierce has to get something going..i havent seen him like this in..well..forever.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

PP is NOT hurt!!! When do the dreamers stop making excuses for this guy? Drop the emotional trash and see him for what he is.....WASHED UP!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Wow we stink.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Coming out of four days rest and this is what we get.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

You know, sometimes you have to make a statement and not just in a post-game press conference.  After the Pacers game, Doc said he was disgusted with our play.  Ok, now is a good time to show how disgusted he is.  It's time to put your money where your mouth is.

I'd start the 4th quarter and sit the entire starting 5 EXCEPT Rondo.  I'd put Bass, Steamer, Pietrus and Dooling in there and tell them to "Go get it".

I'd sit the lazy, uninspired starters the entire 4th quarter, if need be, to make a resounding point, that their play is not acceptable.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

You know, sometimes you have to make a statement and not just in a post-game press conference.  After the Pacers game, Doc said he was disgusted with our play.  Ok, now is a good time to show how disgusted he is.  It's time to put your money where your mouth is. I'd start the 4th quarter and sit the entire starting 5 EXCEPT Rondo.  I'd put Bass, Steamer, Pietrus and Dooling in there and tell them to "Go get it". I'd sit the lazy, uninspired starters the entire 4th quarter, if need be, to make a resounding point, that their play is not acceptable.
    Posted by Petey62

I agree with you... jeez  look at Dirk get that rebound over KG and then KG just lets him score....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

I don't recognize this Garnet, that blow past by Dirk was symbolic of what it looks like he has lost with his play.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

man these refs

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

I don't recognize this Garnet, that blow past by Dirk was symbolic of what it looks like he has lost with his play.
    Posted by passfirst

Agreed....can you really lose this much in a year????  And stop blaming the refs for our inferior play......

Sections
Shortcuts