Mavs vs. Celts Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Re: Mavs vs. Celts Thread

Would have been a good salvage win considering they where running around with cement shoes on all night.  But kind of a pathetic loss.  

Pierce will be fine but Garnet, I don't know what to say,.. I don't know what to say

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In Response to Re: Mavs vs. Celts Thread:
    In Response to Re: Mavs vs. Celts Thread : Playing good ball by mid-season only means we're a .500 team.
    Posted by Fiercest34

all that matters with this team is that they get there and that they're in a good place with their play when they do.  4th seed, 8th seed, doesn't matter.  

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

They're going to have to be something that's better than what they are now.  I thought I made that clear.  i'm not banking on it but it's possible for them to role into the playoffs at a peak and upset Chicago or Miami.  And it's going to take them through February at least to convince me otherwise.  

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

our celtics are done folks, its sad ,breaks my heart but they r done!!!i did not think it's going to end this way but it is what it is!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

We need to play the rookies more cause we are looking old and our offense looks bad.  We need more energy and fresh legs to keep up with rondo and his fastbreaks

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to Re: Mavs vs. Celts Thread:
    our celtics are done folks.
    Posted by datruthpp34

So true. Glad you came around to it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

do u guys think pp will get back to his game?if paul will and rondo will be rondo we still have a slight chance competing in the playoffs but if pp stays like this,like i said we fan have to look some teams else.say gsw????

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

Well, we're seeing what we all secretly knew, but were hoping against. These guys are shot. No juice. They're watching instead of making it happen. Tough stretch ahead... and maybe a long season. Much more of this and the fingerpointing and backbiting will begin. It could get ugly.

Rondo and an over-the-hill KG are busting a gut out there. The rest of them look quite content and unruffled... another day at the office. Doc loves them, but that's the problem with veterans. There's no desperation. Who hit the floor besides Rondo and Bradley? I did see Jermaine stagger a few times, but it was more like a bum with a bottle stuck in his back pocket.

Ray and PP remain quite pleased with themselves. They have had wonderful careers, but I'd rather see the kids. At least they'd be scrambling.

Oh well. They are just playing themselves into shape and all will be well at playoff time. Right?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

Danny need to get rid of JON thats for sure but not so sure who is available bigs out there but we know for sure that we need to get rid of JON,heck steimsma is way better than JON why the heck does he gets to start over steims!!!!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts