Maybe the Ignore Button won't be needed after all....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Maybe the Ignore Button won't be needed after all....

I have sensed a much more positive and upbeat presence on this forum over the last few days...I have to say it is a refreshing experience.....hopefully, I've been able to contribute in a small way....right now the rivalries I am into are heating up or soon will be...

Dodgers/Giants

Red Sox/Yankees (well I can always wish right..?)

Rams/49'rs

Celtics/Lakers

.....and I find that I am mellowing in my old age (turn 62 this week).....it's all good.....thanks to those that have contributed...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: Maybe the Ignore Button won't be needed after all....

May the force be with you!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Hmm I haven't seen much activity here at all..but with the forum changes and NFL kick off that's understandable. 

I hope it will be good in here when the season starts. 

I'm not that into rivalries just because they have history. IMO right now the Celtics and Lakers don't really have much of a rivalry as the odds of a Lakers/Celtics finals are pretty long on both sides. 

Example, Pats/Colts was a great rivalry for a while there, maybe the best in sports, now Pats/Jets or even Pats/Ravens has more intensity. 

I see Heat/Celtics as the biggest current basketball rivalry I am interested in. 

The Laker trolls here are trying to change that but I don't see the point.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

the Dodgers/Giants rivalry is still going pretty strong.....Giants have pulled away but they have a season ending series coming up....

Sox/Yankees has been huge up until last September....but it isn't going away anytime soon...

it seems the fans of all four clubs of those clubs like nothing better than taunting their rival fans by rubbing salt into fresh wounds.....no wonder they call us fanatics.....I agree with you that the odds are against another Celtic/Laker match up this season.....but that's why they play the games! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

This offseason is lasting forever.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:

I have sensed a much more positive and upbeat presence on this forum over the last few days...I have to say it is a refreshing experience.....hopefully, I've been able to contribute in a small way....right now the rivalries I am into are heating up or soon will be...

Dodgers/Giants

Red Sox/Yankees (well I can always wish right..?)

Rams/49'rs

Celtics/Lakers

.....and I find that I am mellowing in my old age (turn 62 this week).....it's all good.....thanks to those that have contributed...

The ignore feature will be welcome to some of us, Duke!

Sections
Shortcuts