Maybe this game will wake Doc up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondosack. Show hondosack's posts

Maybe this game will wake Doc up

OK, it's clear to me, if guy like Norris Cole from Cleveland State, generally a NOBODY, can light up the C's for 18 pts, why can't we start or give significant minutes to E'Twaun Moore from Purdue who is CLEARLY a better player than Coles? Hopefully, Doc will come to this conclusion. You cannot continue to play heavy minutes with Garnett, Allen, etc., we need to give the young legs a chance to get minutes and get some experience and save the veterans.

Also, Jermaine O'Neil, 0 pts and 1 rebound in 21 minutes? I've had it, this guy is a disaster, with a capital D. That is a despicable performance.......utterly pathetic, and he should be embarrassed to collect a paycheck. Danny, I hope you've come to the same conclusion I have. This guy is done, period. Please play Stiemsma or Wilcox in the hole, OR switch Garnett to center. O'Neil looks like he's lost out there, and completely lifeless on the bench. A complete and unequivocal disappointment.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

Re: Maybe this game will wake Doc up

Doc will give Moore meaningful minutes the day a significant cold front enters Hades.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

I'm far more concerned with the corpse at Center. I know Stiesma can get a couple of blocks and rebounds. I'm truly on the official JO hate wagon. He's atrocious. How are you 7 feet and not accidently get a rebound or something?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

As Doc would say "Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
    Remember the 2008 playoffs when Doc decided to drop Eddie House out of the rotation and everybody was screaming on the boards to put House in and when Doc finally did, House started making 3's.
    Well, I may be experiencing the first part of a deja vu with myself and other posters screaming at House to start playing Stiemsma and Moore.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

This team plays hard but they need direction, fire, and imagination from Doc Rivers who seems to be coasting, I know he got a t tonight but he got it late, the reffs had already ignored many calls against the heat and called a ton of touch fouls on the Cetls.  Many good fans do not understand how the reffs can have a big effect on the game, they were consistent untill Rondo called them on it and got a t but got more respect and calls.  Daniels and Bass were ones getting mugged but few calls.  We need a offence with more motion and more options for Brandon Bass.  KG needs to offfence the ball more and if he will his passing game will imorove a lot.

6. This post has been removed.