Maybe Von Wafer ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Maybe Von Wafer ?

Celtics are looking at the chinese league. Guess Von Wafer could be perfectly back within a few weeks. He knows the system and he was not that bad for a few minutes of the bench.... 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Maybe Von Wafer ?

is a von wafer anything like a oreo cookie?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to MichBelgium's comment:

Celtics are looking at the chinese league. Guess Von Wafer could be perfectly back within a few weeks. He knows the system and he was not that bad for a few minutes of the bench.... 

I always liked wafer. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Lets get Eddie House.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In his WEEI interview this morning they brought up Von and his recent 50pt game in the China league. Doc instantly laughed and said something like, yeah he'll do that.

Not sure what that means, but it came off as "Von Wafer is a joke"

But I agree ... do we really need ball handling? Barbosa wasn't a ball handler, he was a pure scorer. I'd think Von could contribute that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Von Wafer was never given a chance by Doc.  I have no idea what he is like now.  Why can't they get Dooling to try to come back now that Barbosa is down.  Dooling should reconsider, he at the end  of last season was a factor.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Interesting. Isnt Stephon the best in the Chinese league?? a reunion with Garnet? why Wafer if Doc never played him? ..I never thought the DLeague was that bad geez.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

I always liked Wafer although he had a little too much Tony Allen where he'd make 2 good plays followed by 5 bad ones.  I remember towards the end of his tenure here though that he started playing better defense and got some more run until he was thrown into the trade to get Bass.  He could definitely help with his talent and if he bought into the uptempo ball movement offense the Cs are playing could be an asset.

Sections
Shortcuts