Maybe We Can Get Jordan for Ray

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Re: Maybe We Can Get Jordan for Ray

and then you could say how you wished he could shoot FTs as good as RR. Jordan is currently shooting a career high .481 from the line.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

makes us an elite team. defensively we receive that upgrade, and Jordan can get up and down the court..would be something..not likely tho.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

Ray Allen is a perfect fit for the Clippers for sure but I don't see a team trading their only center for him. Maybe a third team could get involved, and honestly I'm slightly skeptical of Jordan's contract. He is so limited offensively and makes a lot of money. Now I think Danny drafting Giddens over him was a huge huge error and have said it since that night but I'm not sure Deandre is worth that contract

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

What about a three team deal with the warriors and clippers. Ray, and JO to Clipper land (about 16 million) Jordan, Foye and Gomes to Warriors (about 18 million), Ellis and Kwame to Celtics (about 18)

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

Oh I totally forgot it was the warriors who gave him an offer sheet. Could catch... I am just not sold on Jordan honestly. He fits the bill for what we need but something makes me very hesitant

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

I kinda would hope for a third team to give us another SG option. I still like Gomes but I don't like his 4 million per

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

But on second thought a 10 man rotation of.... PG- Rondo, Dooling SG- Pietrus, Avery SF- Pierce, Gomes PF- Garnett, Bass C- Jordan, Wilcox Is a good ten. We will see

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

KG and Bass are ideal PF's to play alongside Jordan. I am a fan of Jordan but he is pricey I guess that's the one thing that holds me back from wanting that deal

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

I know the Clipps have struggled a bit lately but I don't think they are as desperate as the C's yet. Especially with CP3 guaranteed to come back next year. Plus, tthey will still need Jordan to bang against Perk and Bynum in the playoffs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Maybe We Can Get Jordan for Ray:
    I know the Clipps have struggled a bit lately but I don't think they are as desperate as the C's yet. Especially with CP3 guaranteed to come back next year. Plus, tthey will still need Jordan to bang against Perk and Bynum in the playoffs.
    Posted by wfdog

BINGO

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

Yeah I think ray is a fit for the clippers but not at the expense of their only center. A 23 year old at that

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I posted this elsewhere about we are a better team w/o Ray & JO.

No question our main need is a Center/Banger who is a strong rebounder and one who can also put in rebounds. Don't know how we can get one w/o trading Rondo. I don't think Ray Allen and others(JO please go) will do it. I live in SF and
    go to GS games. I'd love to have Monta Ellis, tattoes and all, heck we had Delonte West full of tattoes too.  But Ray Allen would really shine with the Clippers as Paul & Griffin demanding coverage would free Ray up and he can still be deadly not double teamed. Can we get DeAndre Jordan, young but wouldn't give us more points than Perkins did, I believe. I'd like too to get Mo Williams from Clippers. But if we got Jordan, we could then concentrate on getting a higher scoring Center in the draft. With Monta Ellis and Mo Williams and keeping Bradley too we would not need worry about getting a Guard next year.

Ok, if we strike out on all of the above, then I guess we wait & try get D. Howard and Deron Williams.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

It amazes me how incredibly naive Celtics fan are. To think that the Clippers would trade a 23 year, 6'11 center with shot blocking and rebounding skills and great room for improvement, for a guard of any kind or skill level who will be 37 years old this summer.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

It amazes me how lakers fans come on here and shoot down every idea that would make their opponents better.  Today, I read on the LA Times, that one lakers fan wants to trade Blake, Barnes and McRoberts to POR for Felton AND Wallace.  He claims POR is going nowhere, and would welcome the deal............only problem is, salaries don't work, and why would POR want to help the lakers?  Perhaps that trade would work if they threw in Aaron McKie's contract again!!

Ray Allen would help the struggling Clippers immensely.  His addition would put them ahead of the lakers, and behind perhaps only the Thunder in the West....but do we want Randy Foye and Ryan Gomes?  So, unless they get a third team involved, the idea of trading Ray Allen ( a NEED for the Clips) for Jordan ( a NEED for us) is not as far fetched as some foul-mouthed people on here would lead us to believe!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

YES!! Ray Allen for Deandre Jordan!!! Do it now Fiercest34, what are you waiting for? Call up the Clips and finalize it, you have the approval of us lowly fans! 

In Fiercest34 We Trust!!!!

Ever since you made the trades to bring in the Big 3, i have NEVER doubted the magic that is Fiercest34, Celtcs GM for life!! That's what i say!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

You are my inspiration!!! 

In Fiercest34 We Trust!!!!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts