McDermott can do it if Peja Stojakovic could!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

McDermott can do it if Peja Stojakovic could!

I can see McDermott being an offensive star ala Kevin Love and Peja and Wally Sizzzerrrb!

You play him at the 3 like Peja though until he shows he can rebound like Love.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: McDermott can do it if Peja Stojakovic could!

In response to DaCeltics' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I can see McDermott being an offensive star ala Kevin Love and Peja and Wally Sizzzerrrb!

[/QUOTE]    I am afraid he will not be thought of as a starter,  he will come off the bench and be expected to shoot in the high 90%, and when he doesn't and demonstrates that minutes are important to great shooting he will be like the Jimmer, although he is a taller version.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In response to romneywins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]    I am afraid he will not be thought of as a starter,  he will come off the bench and be expected to shoot in the high 90%, and when he doesn't and demonstrates that minutes are important to great shooting he will be like the Jimmer, although he is a taller version.

[/QUOTE]

I totally disagree. If he is used to come off screens and back door cuts he will be a highly successful starter like Peja was. He has that type of stroke.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

He also reminds me of a slightly taller Steve Nash.  Maybe someday he'll turn into a shorter George Mikan or a less injured Bill Walton.  Possibly an accent-free Andrew Bogut or Goran Dragic.  Actually, he is a less tattooed Chris Andersen.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Also with a last name starting with McD, how come his knickname isn't.....wait...foooor... itttt....

Big Mac!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

In response to Mike-J-D's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He also reminds me of a slightly taller Steve Nash.  Maybe someday he'll turn into a shorter George Mikan or a less injured Bill Walton.  Possibly an accent-free Andrew Bogut or Goran Dragic.  Actually, he is a less tattooed Chris Andersen.  

[/QUOTE]

A whiter Walter McCarty, but a less white Adam morrison

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

In response to sycophant123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A whiter Walter McCarty, but a less white Adam morrison

[/QUOTE]

a shorter, whiter, less athletic shaq with a better free throw.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

Also with a last name starting with McD, how come his knickname isn't.....wait...foooor... itttt....

Big Mac!

[/QUOTE]

That's probably be where he eats when he's playing in the Euro League, at Mickey D's

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Ha ha! Mel you are a TRUE hater!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to romneywins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I totally disagree. If he is used to come off screens and back door cuts he will be a highly successful starter like Peja was. He has that type of stroke.

[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Dollar Menu Mac ?

Sections
Shortcuts