McFale on Rockets wish list.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

McFale on Rockets wish list.

The one time TWolves wrecker, Kevin Mcfale, is rumored to be on the Rockets wish list. If this happens expect Yao to get traded to Boston for some celtic scrubs aka the kg deal.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6433795

It's hard to fathom anyone would want to sign a clown that wrecked a franchise (where are the TWolves now?) and I'm guessing desperate times call for desperate measures. It's obvious that boston has no center, oops that's right JO the future HOFer lmao, is there. Anyway, if Houston wants to compete in the wild wild west do not sign McFale! He's a cancer, a franchise wrecker. And if the boston trolls wanna argue the point more...

How's the Grizz going lately?? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Now back to the Hornets blog!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Re: McFale on Rockets wish list.

As usual, most of the Laker fans that visit this board make things up as they go along.

At the time of the KG trade, KG was the highest paid player in the NBA, and Minnesota was a small market team. The Wolves owner decided to move KG and his huge salary, not McHale.

Because of KGs situation, he had veto power over where he went. At first he wanted to go to the Lakers, but because Kobe was throwing a public tantrum at the time, KG decided that Boston was the better destination. After all KG lives in southern California in the off season.

So it was Kobe, not McHale, that caused KG to go the Celtics, and it was Kobe that drove out Shaq, and that caused the weak Laker situation to begin with.
    Maybe Kobe should coach the Rockets.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: McFale on Rockets wish list.:
    [QUOTE]Crying-Nation32 was gone for 84 hours. HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Laker fans are like Gophers, only show up once once in a while!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I have this guy on filter as well.....God, there are so many of them......but ignore makes my reading time quicker with more quality......love the great posters that are not Celtic fans but who spend quality time here....the trolls are mostly kids I'm guessing.....or really ignorant adults, which is sad.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In Response to Re: McFale on Rockets wish list. : Laker fans are like Gophers, only show up once once in a while!!!
    Posted by CelticFanLA

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]I have this guy on filter as well.....God, there are so many of them......but ignore makes my reading time quicker with more quality......love the great posters that are not Celtic fans but who spend quality time here....the trolls are mostly kids I'm guessing.....or really ignorant adults, which is sad.....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Agree, but I believe he/she is about 12 or younger.  Very immature and annoying no matter what age.  If this poster is an adult, I really feel bad for them. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

He's just pissed at McHale for closelining Rambis. Which is one of the reasons I love McHale.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

Jump Ball, this is yet another bogus story. Kobe caused KG to choose Boston over L.A.? That's a laugh. Garnett's comments after he arrived in Boston were made to soothe some ruffled feathers with the fans, the media and the organization after making it clear he wanted no part of Bean Town. 

It wasn't Garnett's decision to make. But if you'll recall when Kevin first heard that McHale was shipping him to Boston, KG was very much opposed to the trade. Whether it's because of Bean Town's years of mediocrity or its racist past, or a combination of both, KG was more interested in getting to L.A. than Boston. Doc Rivers talked to KG, reassuring him that Boston was great place to live and play for black athletes.

At the time Dr. Buss had involved himself personally in trying to acquire Garnett and offered the Wolves both Lamar Odom and Andrew Bynum. It was McHale that convinced the Wolves owner that trading with Boston was a much better deal, referring to both Odom and Bynum as "scrubs," not worthy of any serious discussion.

I think that if the Wolves owner were asked today would he rather have Odom/Bynum or Al Jefferson, he'd sing a different tune. But this is water under the bridge. Some of the revisionist history made up by some posters is hilarious.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-mchale120808

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

McFail is an absolute horrible announcer also. I would rather listen to Barkley and his wild predictions for 3 hours than have to listen to this idiot, McFail call a game. The only announcer worse than McFail is Tommy Heinsohn who curses during broadcasts and constantly crys about the referrees. It is really no wonder why celtic fans always claim the refs have it out for them. The funny thing is that the maverick fans say the same thing, and ironically, both are pathetic NBA franchises.

Cool

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Apparently some people think the coach can make trades, not the GM.  Kevin is interviewing for the coaching job, Morey is the GM!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

hedley, some coaches can make trades.

Learn sports my friend, learn sports.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Jump Ball, this is yet another bogus story. Kobe caused KG to choose Boston over L.A.? That's a laugh. Garnett's comments after he arrived in Boston were made to soothe some ruffled feathers with the fans, the media and the organization after making it clear he wanted no part of Bean Town.  It wasn't Garnett's decision to make. But if you'll recall when Kevin first heard that McHale was shipping him to Boston, KG was very much opposed to the trade. Whether it's because of Bean Town's years of mediocrity or its racist past, or a combination of both, KG was more interested in getting to L.A. than Boston. Doc Rivers talked to KG, reassuring him that Boston was great place to live and play for black athletes. At the time Dr. Buss had involved himself personally in trying to acquire Garnett and offered the Wolves both Lamar Odom and Andrew Bynum. It was McHale that convinced the Wolves owner that trading with Boston was a much better deal, referring to both Odom and Bynum as "scrubs," not worthy of any serious discussion. I think that if the Wolves owner were asked today would he rather have Odom/Bynum or Al Jefferson, he'd sing a different tune. But this is water under the bridge. Some of the revisionist history made up by some posters is hilarious.
    Posted by LakerFan67[/QUOTE]

Very true and good post......some of here also believe that Chicago had a "better" offer for Gasol than the lakers did, so we could go back and forth on that one for a while as well.  As you said, water under the bridge!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-mchale120808
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]
    www.redsarmy.com/.a/6a01156f2c3287970c0120a538dbd7970c-800wi" target="_top">View Image

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to McFale on Rockets wish list.:
    [QUOTE]The one time TWolves wrecker, Kevin Mcfale, is rumored to be on the Rockets wish list. If this happens expect Yao to get traded to Boston for some celtic scrubs aka the kg deal. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6433795 It's hard to fathom anyone would want to sign a clown that wrecked a franchise (where are the TWolves now?) and I'm guessing desperate times call for desperate measures. It's obvious that boston has no center, oops that's right JO the future HOFer lmao, is there. Anyway, if Houston wants to compete in the wild wild west do not sign McFale! He's a cancer, a franchise wrecker. And if the boston trolls wanna argue the point more... How's the Grizz going lately?? HAHAHAHAHAHA Now back to the Hornets blog!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]
    I`d be embarrassed to go on line and post this twaddle.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]Jump Ball, this is yet another bogus story. Kobe caused KG to choose Boston over L.A.? That's a laugh. Garnett's comments after he arrived in Boston were made to soothe some ruffled feathers with the fans, the media and the organization after making it clear he wanted no part of Bean Town.  It wasn't Garnett's decision to make. But if you'll recall when Kevin first heard that McHale was shipping him to Boston, KG was very much opposed to the trade. Whether it's because of Bean Town's years of mediocrity or its racist past, or a combination of both, KG was more interested in getting to L.A. than Boston. Doc Rivers talked to KG, reassuring him that Boston was great place to live and play for black athletes. At the time Dr. Buss had involved himself personally in trying to acquire Garnett and offered the Wolves both Lamar Odom and Andrew Bynum. It was McHale that convinced the Wolves owner that trading with Boston was a much better deal, referring to both Odom and Bynum as "scrubs," not worthy of any serious discussion. I think that if the Wolves owner were asked today would he rather have Odom/Bynum or Al Jefferson, he'd sing a different tune. But this is water under the bridge. Some of the revisionist history made up by some posters is hilarious.
    Posted by LakerFan67[/QUOTE]

yawn

Sections
Shortcuts