McGee May Be Available Now... Go Get Him Danny!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

Re: McGee May Be Available Now... Go Get Him Danny!

In Response to Re: McGee May Be Available Now... Go Get Him Danny!:
    [QUOTE]If you don't mind losing $13M in cap space you can have Okafor and get a #1 pick from NO ... not give but get ... Hahaha .... That's like an anti-dumping trade.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

How many #1's does NO have, and which one would they give up. If it's a lottery pick that may not be such a bad deal!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: McGee May Be Available Now... Go Get Him Danny! : Eric Gordon was and is not a PG.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Its not a fact but if you stay out of the conversation, the rest of us will be happy!  He can play PG.  While YOU may not think so, you also don't think Mo Williams can be or is a shooting guard.  Shows how much you DON'T know.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: McGee May Be Available Now... Go Get Him Danny! : All kidding aside,  AB has improved more than I ever thought he would.  I don't cringe when he shoots from the outside any more.  He will never be a excellent passer but he does some good things.  Don't think he has much of a basketball IQ either.  With all the junk i just mentioned I don't want to give him away as he is definitely got talent.  He just needs consistant playing time.  Same for Moore on playing time.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Not looking to unload Bradley.  Just trying to think about what happens if Rondo were traded (again, I don't WANT him traded, though).  Ever notice how often he loses the ball when going to the hole?  I've notice he has small hands and just doesn't hold the ball well.  It also prevents him from controlling the ball well enough to make a tough pass.   I just can't see him being a starting point guard.   I think his ceiling is a back up guard doing good things, but not in crunch time against the better guards.   Moore has better long term potential in my opinion.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: McGee May Be Available Now... Go Get Him Danny!": It would be worth it to get McGee. This maybe the C's best chance at a skilled, super athletic, 7 footer with a gigantic wingspan. He is only 24. Danny should do whatever it takes. They will be set at the position for years
    Posted by Accension13[/QUOTE]

If you take on bad contracts and bad players to get McGhee, KG and Ray don't come back, Paul gets that much older next year - you can't get as many good free agents and you're stuck with a "developing McGhee" and not enough talent around him.   To me, its not worth it to take Blatche and other Wizard knuckleheads to get McGhee.  He's got potential, but he's no superstar.  He's maybe slightly better than DeAndre Jordan - another tall, rebounding shot blocking freak athlete who can't compete with Howard and Bynum. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

[QUOTE]Okafor update: Sam Amico @ SamAmicoFSO Cavs will stay in touch w/Hornets however. Hornets said to still be entertaining offers for either of 2 first rounders to dump Okafor deal   [Hornets own two first-rounders: Their own, and Minnesota’s. Both are likely lottery picks. The Hornets’ very well could be in the top five, maybe top three.]

If someone could tell me the pick would turn into Davis from Kentucky, I would be all for it!! Danny has been known to take chances, and we're due to get lucky!  What do you think, would you go for it?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

[QUOTE]The Bucks have a concrete offer for Andrew Bogut that includes a young, All-star type point guard. If that is true, and the Bucks took up that offer, would that mean current point guard Brandon Jennings could be jettisoned as well? Yes, it would. Read more: http://www.journaltimes.com/sports/bucks-beat-nba-scouts-ready-to-check-out-state-prospects/article_626a6a0e-6b3a-11e1-86ce-001871e3ce6c.html#ixzz1osZRbPxG

Someone already made a thread about that.

Sections
Shortcuts