Mebron Just Doesn't Get It

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Mebron Just Doesn't Get It

Mebron told reporter(s) 'He would not be against coming back to Cleveland later on in his career if they wanted him back'.  Dwayne Wade was there to hear.  Doesn't he understand, we are fanatics and we have a fantasy going with our teams.  Even though, at some point, he has the right to free agency, most every fan across America would like to see their team build a dynasty.  He should keep his future moves in his head to himself.  He disrespected Miami fans.  About a day later he more or less said: 'He is a Heat player right now trying to win a Championship and and Miami fans have nothing to worry about, for now'.
         A Cleveland TV sports talk host said: 'Can you imagine Kyrie Irving standing around doing nothing while Lebron dominates the ball'.  Interesting.   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Mebron Just Doesn't Get It

I want the credit for naming him MeBron...LOL!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In Response to Re: Mebron Just Doesn't Get It:
    [QUOTE]I want the credit for naming him MeBron...LOL!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]
    Red-16Russ-11, Congratulations to you.  It is a good LOL!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Mebron Just Doesn't Get It:
    [QUOTE]     Mebron told reporter(s) 'He would not be against coming back to Cleveland later on in his career if they wanted him back'.  Dwayne Wade was there to hear.  Doesn't he understand, we are fan atics and we have a fantasy going with our teams.  Even though, at some point, he has the right to free agency, most every fan across America would like to see their team build a dynasty.  He should keep his future moves in his head to himself.  He disrespected Miami fans .  About a day later he more or less said: 'He is a Heat player right now trying to win a Championship and and Miami fans have nothing to worry about, for now'.      A Cleveland TV sports talk host said: 'Can you imagine Kyrie Irving standing around doing nothing while Lebron dominates the ball'.  Interesting.   
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]

I heard him say this.  He always says the wrong thing, (the decision is a great example).  Who else would have done something so stupid like the decision?  I think he was just making amends to the fans of Cleveland.  Maybe he does want to return to Cleveland someday.  Not sure that many of the fans would even want him back.   It would be like Manny Ramirez returning to the Red Sox. 

Sections
Shortcuts