Meet new Celtic Killer Shaun Livingston....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Meet new Celtic Killer Shaun Livingston....

his last 3 games against us he's averaged 16 points per compared to career avg 6.8.

lots of really bad turnstile perimeter defense out there tonight.

and our bench was lovely- 4-15

i don't understand how kg doesn't tear diaw's head off and crap down his neck in this one.....

but i guess we were due for one like this.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Re: Meet new Celtic Killer Shaun Livingston....

Shaun Livingston is 6-7 and has decent offensive skills. Rondo at 6-1 and Robinson at 5-8 rotate defending him. How do you expect him not to have a field day scoring?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Wait until Delonte West comes back and guards Livingston. I'm pretty sure Delonte will make him a Dyingston.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: Meet new Celtic Killer Shaun Livingston....:
    Shaun Livingston is 6-7 and has decent offensive skills. Rondo at 6-1 and Robinson at 5-8 rotate defending him. How do you expect him not to have a field day scoring?
    Posted by edcap99

what i don't understand is almost nobody in the rest of the league has point guards who are 6-7 or even close.  livingston has a height advantage every night.  cp3, deron williams, derrick rose and many others are all only 6 or 6-1 in height. 

livingston doesn't seem to carve off such a hunk of meet against those teams.

methinks he is a new celtics killer.  he's almost up to the 2.5X career scoring average math test.  like armon gilliam, brad miller (for a while), and many other improbable guys who seem to only get up consistently vs. the c's.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Avery Bradley should have been given a chance to guard him, his offense couldn't have been any worse then Nate's!!  We know his defense is much better!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In hindsight that sounds like a good idea, but then Avery would have to handle the ball.  Having Perkins and Bradley in there at same time is like having two of your players wearing oven mitts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Meet new Celtic Killer Shaun Livingston....:
    In hindsight that sounds like a good idea, but then Avery would have to handle the ball.  Having Perkins and Bradley in there at same time is like having two of your players wearing oven mitts.
    Posted by concord27

Then take perkins out!!

Sections
Shortcuts