Melo 32-pts, 9-rebs, and 9-blks!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Melo 32-pts, 9-rebs, and 9-blks!

In response to alchow00's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The highlights of the game are here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy6OemhtCC4

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the highlights! Imagine if he were playing with RR!! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Fab Melo is a quick to learn. He has only played Bball for about 5 years. He learned fast in college and will do the same for the NBA. Play another month in the NDBL then give him some minutes on the big stage. He has good movement for a big, he just needs to learn where to move to in the NBA game and no better to learn with the C's.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Mello,  Sully,  Rondo, Green and  Bradley are the future of this team I do not want to mortgage the future for a one or two year rental. Joseph has potential plus some draft picks we could have a core that could give us 5 years.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I say let's just see what Bass and Lee can get us.

Lee and Bass are the only guys I am wanting to part with.  Jet will be there in big games that it is  just in his DNA. We are not winning the title this year. It nice if we can be competitive while we rebuild. We going back to the end of the Bird era never rebuilt. We gave up on players to early and lost a lot of talent to develop elsewhere because we had win now at any cost. I like to see Green play more minutes and give him till mid season next year. I really believe he will only het better. The aggresiveness will come the longer he plays. He just came off major heart surgery he needs a little more time. The flashes of who he can be are there allready.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Nice to see Melo doing well.  Based on what we've seen so far in the D-league, he looks to be at worst a defensive-minded big guy will block some shots and rebound.  He is raw offensively but he seems to have the athleticism to run the floor and develop some post moves.  He will grow into grow into his body like Perk did, and I am sure in 2 -3 years he will look like a completely different body type.  

I didn't think he would look so good so fast given his experience level.  It's a good sign that he is looking good so early since most guys that are NBA-Caliber dominate the D-League.   

Sections
Shortcuts