Melo deal off shoot - Billups buyout with Miami as destination (idle speculation on WEEI)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Re: Melo deal off shoot - Billups buyout with Miami as destination (idle speculation on WEEI)

Wow...I think Billups could make a difference. No Billups to Miami!!!! Please, just a rumor.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Re: Melo deal off shoot - Billups buyout with Miami as destination (idle speculation on WEEI)

Billups has two years left at 13.5 each.

Also, with Harris included in the deal, I think NJ would keep Billups as their PG.  They only have Farmar and Harris now.

Finally, I think Melo likes playing with Billups, and it makes them better to keep him.  They are 10.5 games behind Philly, and probably think they still have a shot at the playoffs.

All this, of course, IF he goes to the Nets, which I still think is just a bluff!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I predict Melo does not want to go the Nets.  He will be stuck there as they will never be that good.  The Knicks will pick him up this summer.

Sections
Shortcuts