Melo to the Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Melo to the Celtics

Ainge should go ahead and pull the trigger. He wants to play with Rondo. Melo hasn't won anything and coming to the Celtics would give him a chance to rebuild his rep.

Melo, Hardaway and Chandler to Celtics

Green, AB, Wallace,  Hump and #1 to Knicks

The Knicks get 2 expiring deals and a pick to rebuild.

If Melo doesn't resign we would've only really given up the #1 because all the others could be dealt anyway. We still have cap room and picks. Draft Marcus Smart

Next year starters - Rondo, Smart, Melo, Sully and Chandler...Hardaway, Bass and KO off the bench.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Re: Melo to the Celtics

Rondo and Melo, the two divas.

Then we become the Lakers East.

Trade Rondo for a center who can rebound and defend the basket or use him to get Embiid.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rondo and Melo, the two divas.

Then we become the Lakers East.

Trade Rondo for a center who can rebound and defend the basket or use him to get Embiid.

[/QUOTE]

+1  Agree.

No way I would have the one-man-show Melo on my team.  He has no heart, no leadership and no team skills.  Let him play with Kobe.  In fact let Rondo play with Kobe too.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Melo belongs with Domonique wilkens, World B Free and Allen Iverson on the all time ball hog team. No thanks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Knicks fans would burn down the Garden if NY agreed to such a lop sided trade. At least try and make it somewhat realistic. 

[/QUOTE]

Hey could be worse... if it were the BigTicket, he would have offered Wallace and Bogans for Melo and the Knick's 1st round pick.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I'm not sure why some feel it's a lopsided deal for NY. NY is running out of time and they need to get something for Melo. They get Green and AB but more importantly they get 2 expiring deals and then Amare's deal will come off the books. They have no draft picks and end up with a #1.

The Celtics get a C in Chandler and a SG in Hardaway in the event Melo walks. We lose Green and AB but if we can draft Smart we have a nice backcourt with Rondo and Smart. 

I'm not scared to try and get a guy like Melo. Remember we've seen a lot of ME guys come to the C's and rebuild their rep...the lastest is Crawford. I can go back years to Ray Williams, Derek Smith, Nate Robinson, Sheed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm not sure why some feel it's a lopsided deal for NY. NY is running out of time and they need to get something for Melo. They get Green and AB but more importantly they get 2 expiring deals and then Amare's deal will come off the books. They have no draft picks and end up with a #1.

The Celtics get a C in Chandler and a SG in Hardaway in the event Melo walks. We lose Green and AB but if we can draft Smart we have a nice backcourt with Rondo and Smart. 

I'm not scared to try and get a guy like Melo. Remember we've seen a lot of ME guys come to the C's and rebuild their rep...the lastest is Crawford. I can go back years to Ray Williams, Derek Smith, Nate Robinson, Sheed.

[/QUOTE]

It would be interesting, they could suprise.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Knicks give up a proven #1 scorer, a DPOY caliber Center when healthy, and a good looking young SG for what? for the worst contract in the NBA (Wallace), a #3 scorer (Green), a solid yet unspectacular SG who will be a RFA after the season (Bradley), a late 1st round pick, and one significant expiring deal (Humphries).

It's just about as lop sided as it gets. The C's would AT LEAST have to give up their own 1st rounder in which you have them selecting Marcus Smart. 

[/QUOTE]

Perhaps we should throw in the top 5 PG!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]

Ainge should go ahead and pull the trigger. He wants to play with Rondo. Melo hasn't won anything and coming to the Celtics would give him a chance to rebuild his rep.

If Melo doesn't resign we would've only really given up the #1 because all the others could be dealt anyway. We still have cap room and picks. Draft Marcus Smart

Next year starters - Rondo, Smart, Melo, Sully and Chandler...Hardaway, Bass and KO off the bench.

[/QUOTE]

Thats a half season plan and still the C's wont win it all..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Melo blows...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

LOL no one likes Melo i see. Well we can't rely on Green to score consistently and we need a go to guy. Oh well back to the drawing board.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Draft

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I'm telling you guys Melo is ready to win. He's worth the gamble. We would have 2 of the top 15 players in the league...with a chance for to add a 3rd top 10 player.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Knicks give up a proven #1 scorer, a DPOY caliber Center when healthy, and a good looking young SG for what? for the worst contract in the NBA (Wallace), a #3 scorer (Green), a solid yet unspectacular SG who will be a RFA after the season (Bradley), a late 1st round pick, and one significant expiring deal (Humphries).

It's just about as lop sided as it gets. The C's would AT LEAST have to give up their own 1st rounder in which you have them selecting Marcus Smart. 

[/QUOTE]

Perhaps we should throw in the top 5 PG!

[/QUOTE]

then the C's would be giving up the best player in the deal. makes more sense for one team to take both players and go for a championship and the other go the full on rebuild mode.

[/QUOTE]

LOL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnnyLefty. Show JohnnyLefty's posts

I'd Rather Kevin Love

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's quite a murderer's row of redemption. All ringless by the way(unless ringworm counts)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

IMPORTANT message to Danny Ainge: please DO NOT hire BirdLewisBias as your assissant GM or if you do please DO NOT listen to him about Melo! As Fierce says...NO WAY!!!!!