4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

Re: MELO!!!

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to videoburns' comment:

[QUOTE]

And exactly how many "experts"  (you can include yourself here), at this time last year,  picked the Celts to go as far as game seven in the the conference championship series.    Do I hear a "ZERO"?   

It seems to me that you were rooting for the C's to go for the lottery this time last year...    

You were wrong then .... you are wrong now.   You have no cred.   You've got a lot of basketball paper knowledge - and ZERO Celtic soul.      I expect you will begin your lottery lobbying soon.      

You're forgetting that when the Celts played the Hawks in the 1st round, the Hawks didn't have Pachulia and Horford only started playing in Game 4.

In the 2nd round the Celtics were taken to a Game 7 by a #8 seed team Sixers. The only reason why that Sixers team reached the semis was because Rose got injured in Game 1 and was lost for the entire playoffs.

And in the ECF, Miami didn't have Bosh until Game 5. 

You may not like me, but you can't deny the fact that the Celtics were just extremely lucky last season.

I don't know you.   Don't dislike you.       just saying your predictions from the past have drained all credibility your away.    You really don't have a good feel for it.    Stick to things like capology where you can out-research fans who have less time on their hands. 

Yes the Celts were lucky last year.  Lucky to have players like Pierce, Garnett, and Rondo with the talent, grit and pride to dig deep and come up big when it counts.   Lucky to have perhaps the  best coach in basketball to guide an aging and seriously undermanned team through the exhausting grind of a long NBA playoff season. 

And you can't deny the fact that the HEAT were LUCKY to get hot in the 4th quarter of game seven.        Otherwise the Celts would have made it to the finals.                 

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to red2004sox's comment:

Right now, all they should be doing is giving him a taste of what he will be working hard for over the next couple years.  Then send him back to the Red Claws with some perspective and specifics to work on.

That's the point ... If he wasn't gonna be able to help for two more years why not take PJ3, Wroten, Plumlee, Teague or someone that might contribute sooner. Danny new Sully was a risk so instead of making a solid 2nd pick he takes a project with a low BB IQ ... I don't get it.

Seriously, why do you keep pretending to be better than Danny Ainge? 

And for the record, I've seen Fab Melo play when he was at Syracuse. He's doesn't have a low BB IQ.  

YEAH, WHY DO ALL THESE KEYBOARD COMMANDOS THINK THEY KNOW MORE THAN DANNY AINGE AND HIS STAFF OF PAID SCOUTS ?

LOVED SEEING FAB MELO OUT THERE TONIGHT ! LET HIM GET ABOUT 40 MORE APPEARNACES LIKE TONIGHT AND NEXT YEAR HE'S A CONTRIBUTER !

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Geesh!!

all I was sayin' was Melo was actually getting into the game!!!

he's kinda like Scal now

Docs  victory cigar

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Thought this thread was about Melo.  I like the fact that he is getting  a chance to play some now and contirubute, no matter how little.  Maybe his is not ready yet but the sooner he plays with the big boys the sooner we will know what he can be.  

Sections
Shortcuts