MELOSER is the KNICK KILLA?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

MELOSER is the KNICK KILLA?

if i'm the knicks, i'm lookin to trade this team killa in a heartbeat. lin had the team linning and being lensational. meloser comes back and its all iso with mediocre defense. melo is the classic selfish scorer in the mode of mark aguirre, alex english and the like. he will end up as the proverbial 6th man in a couple of years somewhere.. like the microwave vinny johnson. u bring him in and let him go off with the second unit. the guy is just too selfish and limited in terms of team ball. like the sawx losing tek and wake, this addition by subtraction. that team has to build around lin, the guy had 13 assists again last nite. unlike our PG, lin is consistently the energy that team feeds off. melo is an energy train!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: MELOSER is the KNICK KILLA?

Do you ever write in plain english?  Try it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Re: MELOSER is the KNICK KILLA?

Knicks are an interesting team. Before Lin they were potential sellers going into the trade deadline. Now that Lin's magic seems to be fading, I wonder what direction that team plans on going. What are their fans thinking now?