Mental fortitude-where is it?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Mental fortitude-where is it?

Go to San Antonio and the celtics win. Next nite, go to Atlanta and lose to the (Hawks) scrubs. Boston does not have the mental toughness to win a championship with their team and it's symbolic of why they can't win back to back titles-a severe lack of mental toughness. My suggestion...

Watch the Lake Show and see how it's done!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Re: Mental fortitude-where is it?

Am I supposed to say yeh rah rah go Lakers?

I seem to remember a healthy Laker team with a mediocre record in the first half of the season. I guess that screems mental toughness huh?

The Celtics on the other hand have had a parade of injuries and still held the number one seed in the east for most of the year. Last night was the second game of a back to back, something that does not happen in the play-offs.

This week the Celtics get their starting Center and their second team Center back, so things are looking up, just in time for the play-offs.

Cool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

In Response to Re: Mental fortitude-where is it?:
    [QUOTE]Am I supposed to say yeh rah rah go Lakers? I seem to remember a healthy Laker team with a mediocre record in the first half of the season. I guess that screems mental toughness huh? The Celtics on the other hand have had a parade of injuries and still held the number one seed in the east for most of the year. Last night was the second game of a back to back, something that does not happen in the play-offs. This week the Celtics get their starting Center and their second team Center back, so things are looking up, just in time for the play-offs.
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan[/QUOTE]

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Laughing

LAKERS=Greatest NBA franchise of All Time!

Enjoy greatness as you watch the LAKERS win #17 this June.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

I find the reality is wonderful don't you?