Message to Doc... Give Davis 1 more shot!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

Message to Doc... Give Davis 1 more shot!!

If Davis doesn't show up on his first appearance in the game tonight, it better be his last time out there.

Enough is enough! I know Doc is stubborn and has a hard time adjusting his system, but if there is ever a time it's now! Davis has been given enough rope it's time to shorten it.

What happened to Kristic? I would bet my house that he could give as much as Davis has given in the play-offs. Heck I'm pretty sure I could give as much as he has given. 

A coach needs to do more then give 1 liners and draw out plays... He needs to adjust to the needs of the team. He should tell Davis before the game starts he has 5 minutes to fix what ever is going on in his head. If not... See the last chair on your left. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

Re: Message to Doc... Give Davis 1 more shot!!

doc wont stop going with the main guys, im sure you all know who they are...
    I do NOT blame him...i would stick with davis, he isi proven and is bound to shrug off whatever is going on with him...
    BUT, i would not play baby in the final 6 min of the game like we have become used to seeing.
    Would much rather see JO in there!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Maybe, KG should yell at him again and make him cry.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

I agree Doc will most likely go with the same old same old, but I don't agree that he should. There are alternatives on the bench other then Davis. That is the one position we can make adjustments to.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Amen

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

100% agreed.  Don't understand why Doc sticks with him no matter what.  He clearly cannot play at this level right now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

For some reason I think we'll see a fired up baby tonight. The clips I have seen of Rondo going down show People holding baby back from going after Wade. If nothing else the guy loves his teamates. I think that might be the thing to get him going. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

He is averaging 5 points and 4 boards in 22 minutes a game.  As a free agent this play off season is probably costing him about 10 million total dollars. Man up dude.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Message to Doc... Give Davis 1 more shot!!:
    doc wont stop going with the main guys, im sure you all know who they are... I do NOT blame him...i would stick with davis, he isi proven and is bound to shrug off whatever is going on with him... BUT, i would not play baby in the final 6 min of the game like we have become used to seeing. Would much rather see JO in there!
    Posted by allen2034

I'm with you, allen!  Agree 100%.  Green is good and play him a the end but no time to go with other players who have never delivered in the clutch.

Sections
Shortcuts