Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass

In case anyone missed this, the link is a video of the stupidest inbounds pass in history. LA intentionally called time out to bring the ball past half court. I can't imagine what MWP was thinking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKtxlDyTb30

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass

Where are the mods?  Why is there non-Celtics posts in this forum.  Please move to Around the NBA, PLEASE!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

You've moved two - time to move the third!!

AND - it should be deleted anyway, since "stupidest" is not a word used by intelligent people!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : Are you an intelligent person? Is a stump intelligent?
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

A STUMP knows stupidest is not a word!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : A STUMP knows stupidest is not a word!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

From dictionary.com.
    I guess stumps are stupid.

stupid

[stoo-pid, styoo] Show IPA adjective, stu·pid·er, stu·pid·est, noun

adjective
    lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.
    characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless: a stupid question.
    tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless: a stupid party.
    annoying or irritating; troublesome: Turn off that stupid radio.
    in a state of stupor; stupefied: stupid from fatigue.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : From dictionary.com. I guess stumps are stupid. stupid     / ˈstupɪd , ˈstyu‐ / Show Spelled [ stoo -pid , styoo ‐ ] Show IPA adjective, stu·pid·er, stu·pid·est, noun adjective 1. lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull. 2. characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless: a stupid question. 3. tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless: a stupid party. 4. annoying or irritating; troublesome: Turn off that stupid radio. 5. in a state of stupor; stupefied: stupid from fatigue.

+1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

+1.............you just used it incorrectly!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : You should not try to correct anyone Mr. School Teacher. You just got put to shame. Thanks for playing LAKER Troll!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

He didn't use it correctly!!  Put to SHAME?????  WOW, get a life!!  And maybe I'm not a school teacher......I could be lying....you know SOME people come on here and pretend to be things they aren't........know what I mean??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : -7 thanks for playing my friend

Clearly not a math person.............I only accept scores from real people OR Celtics fans - you are neither!!
    Bye!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : You are clearly a Laker troll. Once again, thanks for playing.

And since everyone knows that everything you say is 100% lie - I'll take that to mean I'm a HUGE Celtics fan!!!

IYF!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : And since everyone knows that everything you say is 100% lie - I'll take that to mean I'm a HUGE Celtics fan!!! IYF!!!

You should find the website for the LA Times as I am sure you would fit in much better my friend. You are truly obsessed with the Lakers. It is quite sad that you come to a Celtic website to try and stir things up. SMH

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : You should find the website for the LA Times as I am sure you would fit in much better my friend. You are truly obsessed with the Lakers. It is quite sad that you come to a Celtic website to try and stir things up. SMH

I have been on it - they asked me to leave because I was a Celtics "troll".  It was a pleasure!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : You should find the website for the LA Times as I am sure you would fit in much better my friend. You are truly obsessed with the Lakers. It is quite sad that you come to a Celtic website to try and stir things up. SMH

Yes we Laker fans are a sad bunch. You would be too if you never beat a fully healthy Celtics squad for a title and barely ever even beat those injured Celtics. 

Go lakers 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : Yes we Laker fans are a sad bunch. You would be too if you never beat a fully healthy Celtics squad for a title and barely ever even beat those injured Celtics.  Go lakers 
    Posted by RicoLakerfan[/QUOTE]

Don't forget about the referees and Stern helping the Lakers.
    Tell them about the injustices the Celtics suffer through.
    Tell everyone.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : Don't forget about the referees and Stern helping the Lakers. Tell them about the injustices the Celtics suffer through. Tell everyone.

Yes, my lakers were really lucky they had help. In 08 the help didn't matter because the Celtics so outclassed our bloved Lakers. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : Yes, my lakers were really lucky they had help. In 08 the help didn't matter because the Celtics so outclassed our bloved Lakers. 

Tommy Heinsohn? Is that you?

Laughing

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : Tommy Heinsohn? Is that you?

Fool. I am a laker fan! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : Tommy Heinsohn? Is that you?

No, he's a lakers fan!!  As a "true" Celtics fan, you should be able to tell that.....right Rico??

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : Yes, my lakers were really lucky they had help. In 08 the help didn't matter because the Celtics so outclassed our bloved Lakers. 

It's too bad our "bloved Lakers" didn't have Bynum and had Radmonovic starting at the SF position.

Boston deserved the title as they were the better team that series.

No excuses like other teams and their fans make.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : It's too bad our "bloved Lakers" didn't have Bynum and had Radmonovic starting at the SF position. Boston deserved the title as they were the better team that series. No excuses like other teams and their fans make.

If you had Bynum, you wouldn't have Gasol!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Tommy Heinsohn has no time for chat rooms.
    He is busy memorizing referees names and thinking of threats to use against Mike Gorman in case Mike ever decides to challenge or contradict Tommy.

Go Tommy!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : If you had Bynum, you wouldn't have Gasol!!

Even for comedy, I won't go down that road...
    You are right anyway.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : It's too bad our "bloved Lakers" didn't have Bynum and had Radmonovic starting at the SF position. Boston deserved the title as they were the better team that series. No excuses like other teams and their fans make.

So true we might have been closer in our game six loss. As Perk owned Bynum in 08. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : Even for comedy, I won't go down that road... You are right anyway.

I know I'm right - I've proven it like six times in the last 3 years.  Thanks for admitting it, though!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : So true we might have been closer in our game six loss. As Perk owned Bynum in 08. 

Bynum was an inexperienced kid that just turned 20 years old.
    We have to cut him a little slack when playing against one of the best centers in the history of the NBA like Perkins.

Perkins had a fabulous season for OKC this year despite scoring less then 5 ppg.
    Too bad Danny traded him away.

Sections
Shortcuts