Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass

I thought Bynum was hurt in 08..........................

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass:
    I thought Bynum was hurt in 08..........................
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

He played part of the season.
    Missed the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : Bynum was an inexperienced kid that just turned 20 years old. We have to cut him a little slack when playing against one of the best centers in the history of the NBA like Perkins. Perkins had a fabulous season for OKC this year despite scoring less then 5 ppg. Too bad Danny traded him away.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

Yes, it's true Bynum was young too young to have made a difference in 08. And now he has to face perk with the Thunder assuming our beloved Lakers can get by Dallas this year. I'd hate to get swept again. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : He played part of the season. Missed the playoffs.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

I KNOW that.............how did Perkins OWN him, then.  Rico says it, and you respond.  Who cares about the reg season??  He didn't OWN him in the playoffs - he didn't even play in the playoffs!!!

Now....Tyson Chandler OWNED Bynum last year!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : I KNOW that.............how did Perkins OWN him, then.  Rico says it, and you respond.  Who cares about the reg season??  He didn't OWN him in the playoffs - he didn't even play in the playoffs!!! Now....Tyson Chandler OWNED Bynum last year!!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Celtics fan Rico meant regular season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

This is what "laker" Rico wrote:

So true we might have been closer in our game six loss. As Perk owned Bynum in 08. 

What 6 game REGULAR SEASON loss are you referring to, Gina???

Do you ever get tired of being WRONG???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : Yes, it's true Bynum was young too young to have made a difference in 08. And now he has to face perk with the Thunder assuming our beloved Lakers can get by Dallas this year. I'd hate to get swept again. 
    Posted by RicoLakerfan

Dallas might not make the playoffs.
    That was a real humdinger of a steal that Cuban pulled on the Lakers when Dallas acquired Odom.

I am sure Dallas will be ok because Dwight and Deron will be signing there this summer.
    Right?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : Celtics fan Rico meant regular season.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

Don't try to confuse people, I am a Laker fan trhough and through! Like you here to troll the boards of the Mighty Celtics!  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : Dallas might not make the playoffs. That was a real humdinger of a steal that Cuban pulled on the Lakers when Dallas acquired Odom. I am sure Dallas will be ok because Dwight and Deron will be signing there this summer. Right?
    Posted by Mark from Ct

WRONG again.....my GOD, this is monotonous.......Howard opted IN for next year.  The ONLY way he goes to DAL now is via trade.........WOW!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : Dallas might not make the playoffs. That was a real humdinger of a steal that Cuban pulled on the Lakers when Dallas acquired Odom. I am sure Dallas will be ok because Dwight and Deron will be signing there this summer. Right?
    Posted by Mark from Ct

They didn't need odom last year. Sad day for us laker fans we looked so heartless. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

This is what "laker" Rico wrote: So true we might have been closer in our game six loss. As Perk owned Bynum in 08.  What 6 game REGULAR SEASON loss are you referring to, Gina??? Do you ever get tired of being WRONG???
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Don't ask me to clarify what Rico meant.
    Ask him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : Don't try to confuse people, I am a Laker fan trhough and through! Like you here to troll the boards of the Mighty Celtics!  
    Posted by RicoLakerfan

Mighty Celtics? Which decade?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : That was sarcasm dingdong. You or Fierce kept saying the reason why Dallas let go all of those players this past offseason is because Dallas was going to sign Deron and dwight after the 2011-12 season. 
    Posted by Mark from Ct

Sarcasm only works for truthful people!!  You, with the number of times you've been wrong just in the last two days.................I don't believe it was sarcasm. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : They didn't need odom last year. Sad day for us laker fans we looked so heartless. 
    Posted by RicoLakerfan

Cuban will have spent at least $20.2m for Odom's services plus he gave up a future 1st round draft pick and an $8.9m trade exception.

You can't make this stuff up!!!!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : Go back to your students as you are making no headway here.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

How's Sessions doing?  EASILY 13 pts and 10 assists....that's what you said.  Did you mean over TWO games, or per game?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : Don't ask me to clarify what Rico meant. Ask him.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

I'm sorry if I made no sense. I am from Los Angeles We don't have schools like Harvard out there. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : Mighty Celtics? Which decade?
    Posted by Mark from Ct

Pretty much all as they are the all time leader in titles. And now they have two first round draft picks in a loaded draft and tons of cap space for free agents. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : I'm sorry if I made no sense. I am from Los Angeles We don't have schools like Harvard out there. 
    Posted by RicoLakerfan

Don't make fun of Los Angeles.
    Your BB Red lives there.
    I even think he graduated HS.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : Don't make fun of Los Angeles. Your BB Red lives there. I even think he graduated HS.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

This comment has been reported as offensive and stalking.  I do NOT live in LA... you are a serial liar!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : Pretty much all as they are the all time leader in titles. And now they have two first round draft picks in a loaded draft and tons of cap space for free agents. 
    Posted by RicoLakerfan

The #22 and #24 picks usually turn out to be elite superstars.
    Regrettably, Danny will probably trade them for much worse players like he traded Marshon Brooks for JJJ.

Danny must have snuck into Robert Parish's stash right before the draft started.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Fierce said your were from West Hollywood or Inglewood. Sorry, not exactly LA.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

Neither - leave me alone!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : The #22 and #24 picks usually turn out to be elite superstars. Regrettably, Danny will probably trade them for much worse players like he traded Marshon Brooks for JJJ. Danny must have snuck into Robert Parish's stash right before the draft started.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

IN a loaded draft they are quality players that can help land super stars in free agency if you have cap room, which the Celtics do. My Lakers have neither. If only we had a GM as good as Danny Ainge. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

There are potentially 3 very good players in this draft.

Picks 22-30 will mostly be flipped because there won't be many keepers.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Yes, you are having a meltdown - most times being wrong in a 48 hour period.

And, the weather in West Hollywood?  I wouldn't know!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

You don't even have the guts to speak up when others are clearly right. You are spineless.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

Tell you what - NEXT time you're right - I'll give you credit.  Like Gervin being better than Ray??  Yes  +1 for you....................satisfied??

Sections
Shortcuts