Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass:
    In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : A Laker troll in panic mode. The other Laker fans on this blog have to feel ashamed of you. Wow!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

We are more ashamed of our Lakers. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

Will you stop calling him Metta World Peace! He is a moron and his name is Ron Artest not Metta World Peace. He should be called Metta Sh**

He only thinks he made of peace and is anything but...and Lakers suck!

Celtics for Banner 18

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

Will you stop calling him Metta World Peace! He is a moron and his name is Ron Artest not Metta World Peace. He should be called Metta Sh** He only thinks he made of peace and is anything but...and Lakers suck! Celtics for Banner 18
    Posted by rman0909

As the die hard Celtic fan that I am, I completely and totally agree with your assessment of World Peace.  My main reason for agreeing with you is because he killed us with that 3 pointer in game 7 of the 2010 Finals and then blew a kiss to the Laker fans. It was quite disgusting. My stomach sank at that very moment and I still cant stand the guy. Not to mention, he always puts the clamps on Pierce thus the Lakers sweeping us this year. UGH!!!

Go Green!

Go CELTICS!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : As the die hard Celtic fan that I am, I completely and totally agree with your assessment of World Peace.  My main reason for agreeing with you is because he killed us with that 3 pointer in game 7 of the 2010 Finals and then blew a kiss to the Laker fans. It was quite disgusting. My stomach sank at that very moment and I still cant stand the guy. Not to mention, he always puts the clamps on Pierce thus the Lakers sweeping us this year. UGH!!! Go Green! Go CELTICS!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

But he wouldn't have made a difference in 2008...131-92, yes a great day for all Celtics fans!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : But he wouldn't have made a difference in 2008...131-92, yes a great day for all Celtics fans!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

So true my friend, so true...

It was great getting off that 22 year snide. Laughing

Go Green!!

GO CELTICS!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : So true my friend, so true... It was great getting off that 22 year snide. Go Green!! GO CELTICS!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

lakers fans will soon know that feeling..............Go Anaheim Royals!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : As the die hard Celtic fan that I am, I completely and totally agree with your assessment of World Peace.  My main reason for agreeing with you is because he killed us with that 3 pointer in game 7 of the 2010 Finals and then blew a kiss to the Laker fans. It was quite disgusting. My stomach sank at that very moment and I still cant stand the guy. Not to mention, he always puts the clamps on Pierce thus the Lakers sweeping us this year. UGH!!! Go Green! Go CELTICS!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

+10

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : +10
    Posted by Mark from Ct

Define LAME - lame is the agreement of one loser with another on a post that loser #1 wrote in the first place!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : Lame = Red Russ Go Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

WOW - you really got me on that one - I think I'll stop posting here forever.  Yup, that one cut me to the quick - man, you can really argue, why do I even bother with you, your intelligent, witty comebacks just leave me speechless.

WOW!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : lakers fans will soon know that feeling..............Go Anaheim Royals!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

You do understand it will take at minimum 21 more years for Laker fans to ever know that feeling?

Wow!  You are a real genius. Congrats!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : You do understand it will take at minimum 21 more years for Laker fans to ever know that feeling? Wow!  You are a real genius. Congrats!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

20 after this year - watch, stalker, the time will fly by.  You may even get your first date by then!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : 20 after this year - watch, stalker, the time will fly by.  You may even get your first date by then!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

No need to be so frustrated my friend. You just need to reread your comments sometimes to make sure that they make sense. If it makes you feel any better, I am extremely frustrated tonight after watching my Celtics lose to the lowly Raptors. That was a crushing blow. I just hope that Marc Stein will not drop my beloved Celtics too far in his weekly power rankings.
    Ugh!!!

Go Celtics!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace Inbounds Pass : No need to be so frustrated my friend. You just need to reread your comments sometimes to make sure that they make sense. If it makes you feel any better, I am extremely frustrated tonight after watching my Celtics lose to the lowly Raptors. That was a crushing blow. I just hope that Marc Stein will not drop my beloved Celtics too far in his weekly power rankings. Ugh!!! Go Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

Thanks, my puppet!!

Sections
Shortcuts