Metta World Peace

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Metta World Peace

I

n Response to Re: Metta World Peace:
    The Lakers season will NEVER be in the tank this year, as they will be going for their 3rd title in the last 4 years, and 4th Finals appearance in 5 years.  WOW - That sounds a lot like a dynasty!!! 
    Posted by koberulz

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I

The Lakers season will NEVER be in the tank this year, as they will be going for their 3rd title in the last 4 years, and 4th Finals appearance in 5 years.  WOW - That sounds a lot like a dynasty!!! 
    Posted by koberulz

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I

Posted by koberulz

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace:
    Posted by koberulz

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I

Posted by koberulz

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In Response to Re: Metta World Peace:
    Posted by koberulz

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

I forgot who the Lakers beat for Metta World Peace to obtain his ring. Can anyone please remind me? I do vaguely remember him hitting a 3-pont shot and blowing kisses to the crowd late in game 7 though. Cool

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Red-Russ, Thank you! I was really curious about that. Laughing

And if I were 2, then I would be a baby genius.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Red-Russ, please show something where I have been exposed as a fraud and hypocrite????  I'll be waiting, but not holding my breath. Cool

just sayin'

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Artest, whatever his name, will still be a punk - even if it were Imnota Punk.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Red-Russ - - "Don't!
    I don't post other people's prior posts, that's stalking, and saved for you lakers fans on here.
    You are a fraud because you are Rico.  You are a liar because you deny you are Rico.  And you are a hypocrite because you knock down players on the Celtics, but don't allow anyone to say anthing negative about lakers players.  I don't really care, but, you know, Jesus hated the hypocrites!!

Just sayin'
    Rico says that, and you say that - no one else does (except Fierce when he's mocking you) - PROOF!!"

---------------------------------------
    good times, good times!!! Cool

You are wrong, I am not Rico... I guess it never occured to you that anyone can say "I'm just sayin'" on this forum..  Also, when have I never allowed anyone to say anything negative about Lakers players or any other players for that matter? I am not a moderator on this board, so your assumption is inaccurate AGAIN. I merely correct the inaccuaracies if I see any. Is it wrong to disagree?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

I guess that I am now kobeismrnba too? I cannot control what others say, and I am always civil, so no need to make negotiations with me. You are cool in my book Red-Russ! You live in the Greater L.A. area.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

OK I took a little while to step away from this, but I'll chime in Metta World Peace is the stupidest name change since ocho cinco. Actually it is even more stupid. Artest really needs help.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bertie-wooster2. Show bertie-wooster2's posts

In his past, he hasn't walked the walk of the Metta philospophy, which is to view other people with "loving-kindness". It seems like Artest could be soul-searching right now?

I hope this isn't a gimmick (like "Ochocinco"), because Metta is very profound and when it's incorporated into meditation and it can be a very powerful thing.

But if he's transformed his life, then good for him.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Metta World Peace turned his career around after joining the Lakers. Sure he is still aggressive on the court as all great defenders are, but at the same time he is a true humanitarian, and it is really wonderful to see a person turn their life around the way that he has. Like I said when I started this thread, he is a true role model.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

The dude is so lazy that he starved his dogs nearly to death. Sounds like a humanitarian, he takes care of humans so screw the animals. As far as the humanitarian thing goes, you don't think the league makes him do this to atone for disgracing the game? You can call yourself a vegatarian, but if you consistently go out and eat red meat and chicken, what are you?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

The dog incident was way overblown.  The league and its officials would not give him the NBA humanitarian award if they did not truly beleive in him. That would do irreprihensible damage to the league if he ever did anything again after receiving the award. It is really common sense,,, unless you are a conspiracy theory type of person.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

I give him credit for realizing he has problems to deal with, I just think a lot of the world peace antics are more for show to repair a tarnished image. That being said, I don't know him, and maybe he has changed.

Sections
Shortcuts