MIAMI-BOSTON-LA TIE: WHO WINS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jokerblue. Show Jokerblue's posts

MIAMI-BOSTON-LA TIE: WHO WINS

In a triple tie? BOS>MI, but MI>LA, but LA>BOS...!!!!!then...who wins de home court?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

Re: MIAMI-BOSTON-LA TIE: WHO WINS

how do u figure the LA-Bos part of that?  They played twice and split the series.  Boston'll have home court over Miami if they tie.  As far as Boston-LA it'd probably be better conference record

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

Here is a link to the tie breaking rules. For LA and Boston, after head to head next in line would be record in own conference. Right now the C's have the better conference record than LA for the tie breaker.
    Update, I just read on another site it is the cross conference records that determine the tie breaker for the Finals home court. So in that case it would be LA over Boston.

http://www.nba.com/statistics/playoff_picture.html

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I really hope that the Celtics can win all of their remaining games.  That can only help them to end up with a better record than Miami.  Not sure if they will have a bettter record than LA.  It is really disappointing that they had the best record in the Eastern Conference for most of the season until the past several weeks. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from caesarthecat. Show caesarthecat's posts

to get shaq playing healthy 20 minutes per game is by far more valuable than any home court, with the big fella we're by far the best team in the league
    in my view !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Fierce,
    Didn't you say last night that it was the best conference record and we would get home court in that case with the Lakers?  Did you check and find out best cross conference record decides it, that doesn't make sense but I will have to accept it?

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts