Miami Coughs Up a Big Loogie!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Miami Coughs Up a Big Loogie!

Miami!  Not Ready for Prime Time!  Not Ready for the Big Stage!

The undermanned Celtics took it to the Miami Heat today and embarrassed them on national TV.

A triple-double for Rondo. Clutch shooting by KG.  Big bench contributions by Von Wafer, 10 pts in 14 minutes, including a couple of big 3's, and Baby, with 16 pts, 4 boards, and some great D.  43 Minutes out of Allen & Rondo, 40 out of a flu-bitten Pierce.

This was a win for the ages.

In the Celtic's pregame show Tommy basically said it would be a miracle for the C's to win, and Mike said that if they win it would be the biggest win of the season.

After shooting 27% in the 1st quarter and missing what looked like 10 layups or bunnies, the C's buried the Heat in the 3rd with 82% shooting and aggressive play.

Truly a team victory with the much maligned Perk & Rondo coming up big and KG playing tough in the paint and hitting the shot of the game a tough turn around jumper with the shot clock winding down.

But our Team D won this game.  At one point we stopped them cold where they did not even get off a shot within the 24 second clock.

What a gutsy team we have in the Celtics.  Hats off to our boys.

The Heat, on the other hand, have a lot of work to do and look like a team that lacks character.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: Miami Coughs Up a Big Booger!

i am only in the second quarter on DVR but from what i've seen so far in this game, bosh really is the rupaul of big men.  he looks like a chick out there.  i snuck a peek at the box score and some how he shot 8-10 but he pulled that off while looking like an absolute mouse on defense.

davis has no fear of bosh, which is strange, usually he is a little more cautious around 6-11 guys.  perkins, if he had some hands, would have had 10 pts by half time of this one....  but great show of effectiveness by the bench so far. 

and i loved the play where rondo posted up house for that nice half hook.  he has to do more of that against small guards.  i.e. mighty mouses of orlando

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: Miami Coughs Up a Big Booger!:

[QUOTE]i am only in the second quarter on DVR but from what i've seen so far in this game, bosh really is the rupaul of big men.  he looks like a chick out there.  i snuck a peek at the box score and some how he shot 8-10 but he pulled that off while looking like an absolute mouse on defense. davis has no fear of bosh, which is strange, usually he is a little more cautious around 6-11 guys.  perkins, if he had some hands, would have had 10 pts by half time of this one....  but great show of effectiveness by the bench so far.  and i loved the play where rondo posted up house for that nice half hook.  he has to do more of that against small guards.  i.e. mighty mouses of orlando

Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

You will really enjoy the 3rd qtr. Acie.

And some fine clutch plays in the 4th.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

"We took the blows we did it our way."  As I think that Sinatra goes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]"We took the blows we did it our way."  As I think that Sinatra goes.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Lebron: Regrets, I've had a few...

HAHAHA!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Miami Coughs Up a Big Booger! : Lebron: Regrets, I've had a few... HAHAHA!!!

Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

-

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew,
    When I bit off more than I could chew,

For what is a man? What has he got?
    If not himself - Then he has naught.

And when the final curtain falls, you find yourself in  . . . . Cleveland.

Money mouth

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Miami Coughs Up a Big Loogie!

Lebrons,Lebrons,Lebrons, what to do???Where should I take my talents next??