Miami gives Boston a GRILL BASHING for post St. Patrick's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Miami gives Boston a GRILL BASHING for post St. Patrick's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update from Phoenix:
    Suns 47, Lakers 44 ... halftime.

That would be the 22-45 Suns, by the way.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Miami gives Boston a GRILL BASHING for post St. Patrick's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have no class dude. 

Seriously. 

It was a gutty performance by the Celtics with KG out, and for real Celtics fans this was a great game. In case you weren't paying attention we don't need a high playoff seed, so a loss doesn't hurt us. What matters is Jeff Green emerged in this game. From a stiff to a seriously good player, this bodes well for our future. I'm grinning as I type. This was a good game for our team. 

By the way Pierce had to get that shot up quickly because Lebron was coming at him. 

Don't pretend it was a brick, it was a rushed shot because he didn't want it blocked. 

At any rate your team stinks, why are you even here

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Update from planet earth: Lakers are looking at a best case scenario of a first round playoff elimination. I can understand that being a cause for celebration in underprivileged basketball cities like Milwaukee. I didn't expect it of Los Angeles. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Speaking of uninspired, your Lakers are now down seven.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I feel your pain bloopy. We got Pierce, Rondo, Bradley, Sullinger and Lee and you got 80 million in cap fines and are mostly a lottery team!!!! 

HAHAHAHAHAHA

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

In response to jtkl's comment:

I feel your pain bloopy. We got Pierce, Rondo, Bradley, Sullinger and Lee and you got 80 million in cap fines and are mostly a lottery team!!!! 

HAHAHAHAHAHA

How's Sully's back?

Must be bad to have degenerative disks. 

The Red Flag is gone! gonna be the steal of the draft. Sorry about the suns bashing that Gril. Unlike the Celtics the lakers can't play with teams like the Heat. HAHAHAHAHHAA

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

how does it feel to be down by 20 to the suns    LOSER@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Phoenix 96 Fakers 76.....hahaha ... and you have the b a l ls to post this... 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

PHOENIX!!!!  ha ha ha ha

Go Utah - they can tie with a win!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

Good try by Boston but to no avail.

Pierce with a clunker at the end. 

=========================================

Is losing to the previous year's NBA winners & this year's favorite to win again and now with the best record beating us by a 2 points a BASHING ?

I WOULD SAY THAT LOSING TO A 23-45 RECORD SUNS BY 20 PTS AND GETTING 10 POINTS IN THE 4TH QTR  IS AN AUTHENTIC USE OF THE WORD BASHING !!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Where are you spineless tommy??? Hiding ?  Well you should hide....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to TommyRules's comment:

Good try by Boston but to no avail.

Pierce with a clunker at the end. 

It was a close game and the Celtics were competitive for the entire game.  They only lost by 2 points.  Certainly not a significant loss by any means.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

It was a close game and the Celtics were competitive for the entire game.  They only lost by 2 points.  Certainly not a significant loss by any means. 

Absolutely agree !! Miami lucky to get home with their streak ---of course with refs help. NBA selling NBA cool aid 'cause they r losing money

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

How many starters were out of the game for he Celtics?  Let me see,  Rondo,  Garnett, and Sully was starting before he went down.   Not bad for losing 3 starters,  your best 2 big men and take the hottest team in years down the wire.  Within one call going in our favor of winning.  I will take a effort like that.  

Oh BTW  how did the Laker do with Phoenix?  the cellar dwelling Sun?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

How many starters were out of the game for he Celtics?  Let me see,  Rondo,  Garnett, and Sully was starting before he went down.   Not bad for losing 3 starters,  your best 2 big men and take the hottest team in years down the wire.  Within one call going in our favor of winning.  I will take a effort like that.  

Oh BTW  how did the Laker do with Phoenix?  the cellar dwelling Sun?

Doc said that the last drive by Green was clearly a goal tend by Bosh.  He mentioned it in the press conference.  We had that game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

Well, the Lakers won't be 73-9.

49-33?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Typical Lakers troll...runs away when things go bad.