Miami Heat loses

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Miami Heat loses

Am I the only one that is happy that Miami lost last night?  It was a close game but they still lost which only helps Indiana to remain the # 1 seed in the Eastern Conference. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Miami Heat loses

In response to susan250's comment:

Am I the only one that is happy that Miami lost last night?  It was a close game but they still lost which only helps Indiana to remain the # 1 seed in the Eastern Conference. 

Was a pretty good game to watch.... except for the refs making some weird calls... like booting Stephenson and the moronic flagrant foul calls/noncalls

As much as I root for Miami to lose, the flagrant on Lebrons elbow to Hibbards head was in the normal course of play. Lebron didnt go out of his way to nail Hibbard, he was trying to score the ball. Horrible call.

On the other hand, Lebron got mugged a couple times driving, clearly not a play on the ball..and no flagrant called. 

This may be the first time Ive defended Lebron with regard to refs calls but I thought it was a joke last night

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Karllost, I watched that game and was surprised with the terrible officiating.  I think sometimes referees think by making calls that they are "controlling" the game.  These teams don't like each other, clearly, but they have a healthy respect for the other.  There were really no flagrant fouls committed during game although the refs would make calls to the contrary.

Even when Lebron got mugged coming down the lane, I did not think that was a flagrant.  Mahinmi didn't completely wrap him up and he let him go.  It was all about Lebron falling that made it "look" bad.  BUT, if there was ever a flagrant to be called in that game, it would have been on that.

As much as I dislike Miami, I'm developing a dislike for Indiana too.  These guys just talk too much.  They talk way too much for guys who haven't won anything before.  They keep talking about home court and game 7 on their court, if they were about something, they wouldn't let any series come down to a game 7.  

Since when did awkward, funny-running Hibbert become a trash-talker?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Sad thing is the eastern division had games like that the entire time I was watching it in the 70's and 80's...it was known for tough, hard basketball...nobody drove the lane without getting murdered....it was east coast (hard) vs. west coast (soft) basketball...now they all are soft...I liked last nights game..it was a sweet remember when!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

Give the Heat credit for hangin tough in a physical game-but man there are alot of chinks in their armor.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I just thought that I would recall this thread.  Miami will most likely end up the # 1 seed afterall considering how Indiana has been playing lately and the season is almost over.  Don't know what happened to them but they have been on a losing streak lately.   Very disappointing to see Indiana playing so poorly. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

If every player could take 4 steps without dribbling like Lebron, every player could be an all star.

Check out the video at this link....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsl36MnOqY

Sections
Shortcuts