Miami Heat....What a Fraud

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

Miami Heat....What a Fraud

They're getting whipped at home by the 5-6 Pacers.  I hope the Celtics or Magic kicked the snot out of them come playoff time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Re: Miami Heat....What a Fraud

I'm actually starting to pity them... so many expectations of so many people and yet they're just playing awful ball...

good luck to the coach... that dude will be fire pretty soon if things don't get better quickly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Wade 1-13, 3 pts.

Riles will be on the sideline after the break. They are an average team that just lost Haslem. I only see the Magic challenging the C's in the East.

THe Heat just have no size.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

I thought it may take them some time to gel as a team. It's still only early days, but I didn't think they'd be this bad so early. I didn't think they'd be unbeaten but this start is a genuine surprise.

Maybe Riley won't want to coach them? If they still continue to be as bad as they have been, Riley may want to save himself the stress.

I can't feel sorry for them, I feel bad for Wade I guess. But not for Lebron so much, after the way he joined the team. I have problems with him joining the Heat, but how he did it was classless.

Actually very interested in the San Antonio V Orlando game. It's a good one!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOMAA99999. Show TOMAA99999's posts

The Miami Heat is all about MeBron, What Bosh and No more Flash.  They have no real point guard and a center who can only be a jump shooter (Big Z) at this point in his career.  The Heat tried to repeat the success of the Big 3 Celtics.  MeBron will be fighting with Bosh and Wade soon and I can't wait for the drama to start.  Good luck to the Magic tomorrow.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Now I am starting to feel sorry for the Heat.  After all that fanfare, this is a lot of crow to eat.  I understand that they were thin and have been hit by the injury bug.  But so what!!  Also, they probably have traded away a lot of their picks.  How are they going to put together a roster?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Their bench scored 4 points and D.Wade had 3 maybe his wrist is still hurt and he may still be sick(flu), I feel bad for him(ok not really)... lol but LeBron on the other hand .. I wouldn't be sad if he never gets a ring !!(Karma)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

I'm with you, Lebron is a guy I'd like to see go without a title. That whole Cleveland fiasco was terrible.

Have to say the Miami drama is the best theatre so far this season in the NBA. May it continue!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Time for the CELTICS to put some distance between themselves and the cHEAT!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

Starting to feel kind of sorry for them, but after the "Decision" they do deserve it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"They are an average team that just lost Haslem."

Yep. The amazing thing is that this forum, prior to the season, didn't have many Heat trolls, but we did have a number of our own trollish fans that posted sour predictions about how the Celts were too old and they basically handed out rings to the Heat before the season, even though even a dimwit could see that the Heat were going to have issues at point guard and center. 

I do think the Heat can get better by playoff time but I think they'll need one or two more off seasons to pick up the complimentary parts they needed. Given the classless way this whole thing was handled it really is pretty delicious.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stupideeediot. Show Stupideeediot's posts

Realisticallly............. the Heat play 4 man basketball.   The point guard position on the team is pointless (no pun intended) since Lebron and Wade have the ball most of the time.  If they want to maximize their tema they'd do what Boston did with Rondo and let him feed the stars where they can make plays. 

Lebron will likely draw double coverage whenever possible so basically it comes down to Wade.  And that's where people just aren't realistic.  Wade is NOT one of the best 3 players in the league like I keep hearing. He doesn't have much of an outside shot.  Most of his scoring comes from running into people inside and not being called for charges.  essentially whether he scores or not comes down to refs calling things his way and whether his circus shots go in or not.

It's also become apparent that no matter how bad they're shooting, the stars in Miami are still gonna jack up those shots.  What they should be doing is getting the ball to teammates to shoot or letting their teammates handle the ball and set them up for shots.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

Just saw the Big Frauds intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD9lZflXsgU

Check out Bosh feigning passion and the pathetic poses of the other two Alpha Dogs.  They're strutting around on stage like they've just won 3 Titles.  Considering their 8-6 record so far, this is hilarious. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

not one championship, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5 not 6 not 7....  I believe Lebron.. I think he was trying to say was zero championships

What buffoons these guys made of themselves so far. Strutting around.. Wade feeling sorry for whoever has to guard them..

Bosh last week saying his coach wants to work them in practice but the big 3 want to chill... so they  have to meet in the middle.  Sometimes I think Bosh is so stupid I feel sorry for him. He says all the wrong things and prances around after every bucket he makes... a perfect fit for Lebron.

I thought the Heat wouldnt be so great from the get go.. but was thinking a 60 win team... the 8-6 so far is pretty shocking.

Any team with Lebron is going to have tropuble with chemistry cause he dominates the ball or stands in the corner... either way, it dilutes his temamates.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

The only guy I feel bad for is Dwyne Wade. But even he played it dirty during the summer teasing teams and spying into their plans to go back and inform Godfather Riley. As for Bosh, he's just a clown that celebrates every bucket like a moron... he needs to man up and play like a real PF, right now he looks more like a shooting guard than anything else.

And Lebron, well, everyone hates him already...

Karma at its best, that's what they're getting at Miami.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: Miami Heat....What a Fraud:
    [QUOTE]I'm actually starting to pity them... so many expectations of so many people and yet they're just playing awful ball... good luck to the coach... that dude will be fire pretty soon if things don't get better quickly.
    Posted by celticsfanmx[/QUOTE]

I've got NO pity for them. Before this season, I always hated the Celtics first...but this overhyped, overrated Heat team took the top spot after the way they made a spectacle of themselves on ESPN. (I can ALWAYS hate on the C's come playoff time.)

I grudgingly give respect to the C's cause they're my team's (LA Lakers) long time rival and they've earned it. The Heat have done NOTHING other than shout to the world that they're going to win AT LEAST 8 titles. Maybe they should think about winning the Eastern Conference before boasting about winning multiple titles. I'm enjoying EVERY loss that piles up, especially to teams like the Pacers.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,
    I don't believe in karma but I do believe in facts.
    1. Lebron spent 7 years in Cle and 6.5 years his behind was licked in any possible style, fashion, by every Cavs coach and manager. All the damage it's done to him can't be undone in a few months, if ever.
    2. The Heat's been DWade's team. Over the years they were trying to find complimentary players for him. Now it looks like he's demoted to such a role: being a complimentary player. You can see it on his face and body language - he's not a happy camper.
    3. There're 2 missing parts that are required for any ring contender: PG and C.
    4. As for Bosh - the first 2 facts make him irrelevant.

But regardless of the cause, the effect is more than welcome.

AK

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

YOu might enjoy this. First look into the background at the empty seats. Then look at Wades expressions looking at Lebron LMAO.  I know any snapshot can make someone look anyway youd like, but this made me laugh. Not 6 titles, not 7 titles lol

http://espn.go.com/nba/

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

[QUOTE]YOu might enjoy this. First look into the background at the empty seats. Then look at Wades expressions looking at Lebron LMAO.  I know any snapshot can make someone look anyway youd like, but this made me laugh. Not 6 titles, not 7 titles lol http://espn.go.com/nba/
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Wade looks totally out of it!  Cool

Keep it up Miami! lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

What do you think of the dampier pickup?  Can he fill the shoes of haslem for a while?

I think they really need 2 more bigs who are defensive minded.  They could have used damp even before U went down.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]I'm with you, Lebron is a guy I'd like to see go without a title. That whole Cleveland fiasco was terrible. Have to say the Miami drama is the best theatre so far this season in the NBA. May it continue!
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

I believe that most NBA fans would agree with you.  The way that he announced his departure from Cleveland was classless.  Also, the way that this team was announced to the media was like a rock concert, just a bit over the top.  I do believe they are the most hated team in the NBA and I don't see this changing soon. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bilalkazmi. Show bilalkazmi's posts

It is too early to judge Miami Heat, but some damage has already been done.  I bet there are issues with chemistry in the Heat locker room, and I am sure some players have said nasty stuff to other players.  We all know that spoken words can never be taken back.  Once problems with chemistry, always problems with chemistry.  Once you lose trust, it can NEVER be developed again.

The other point I would like to highlight is the importance of Rondo and Perk to our BIG 3 three seasons ago.  In Rondo we had an up and coming PG who had court vision and took it upon himself to ensure that the BIG 3 would share the ball equally through the course of the season.  And then we had Perk who couldn't do much offensively, but brought his toughness, held his turf against the large guys of this league and played sold interior D.

Miami's Big 3 is missing a solid PG that can not only distribute but keep egos balanced.  And they are also missing a tough body in the paint. 

Lebron James is no solution to the PG issue.  He is no Magic Johnson.  He never will be.  He won't even come close to Magic's PG skills.  He may surpass Magic in other statistical categories, but he will never see the game the way Magic saw it.  Lebron's ego will often bring him at cross roads where ultimately (and each time) he will decide to start playing hero ball. 

Bosh is inadequate as a center to shoulder a championship run.  He will always be inadequite.  He has a little bit of range, and has some finese game.  But really a center needs to dominate in the paint, and has to be able to post people up.  Bosh will never be able to do these two things.  It is not in his DNA.

Miami's bench is easly the bottom 3 in this league.

These are three glaring deficiencies IMO.  Every team has weaknesses that other teams try and exploit in the playoffs.  But Miami's weaknesses are not only large in magnitude but also in quantity.

I don't see them really contending in this league with teams that have their act together (Celtics & Lakers and to some extent Magic).

I don't understand why Wade and Lebron decided to bring Chris Bosh to Miami when they had potentially two or three other options.  1.  Stoudemire, 2. Carlos Boozer, and 3. (possibly) Al Jefferson.

Now that they have chosen Chris Bosh, I don't see them making too much headway until they decide to part with Bosh.  They need to trade Bosh and bring in pieces to complement the Wade and Lebron pretty much the same way Cavaliers brought in pieces to complement Lebron.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

As much as I like seeing them lose, it's way too early in the season to be making a judgement on any team, much less one with such potential talent.

I'm a lot more worried about what they'll be looking like come playoff time than the number of games they're winning right now.  They'll spin something at the deadline to bring in an actual, bonafide big man.

I know that records don't lie, but they also don't tell the whole story.  And right now, Boston is only 10-4.    That's actually their worst start in three or four seasons.  In two of those losses Boston looked as bad as the Heat.

Just some perspective.  Celts will win the East this year, but the Heat will not look nearly as bad down the stretch as they do right now.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bilalkazmi. Show bilalkazmi's posts

[QUOTE]not one championship, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5 not 6 not 7....  I believe Lebron.. I think he was trying to say was zero championships What buffoons these guys made of themselves so far. Strutting around.. Wade feeling sorry for whoever has to guard them.. Bosh last week saying his coach wants to work them in practice but the big 3 want to chill... so they  have to meet in the middle.  Sometimes I think Bosh is so stupid I feel sorry for him. He says all the wrong things and prances around after every bucket he makes... a perfect fit for Lebron. I thought the Heat wouldnt be so great from the get go.. but was thinking a 60 win team... the 8-6 so far is pretty shocking. Any team with Lebron is going to have tropuble with chemistry cause he dominates the ball or stands in the corner... either way, it dilutes his temamates.
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Good post. 

Bosh is an overrated player.  Always has been.  I knew his lack of toughness and maturity would be exposed in Miami.  He was the wrong selection by Wade, Lebron and Riley.  Much better centers were available to pick from.

The Heat is also the perfect case study to understand the important of a true point guard.  And I stress TRUE point guard, and not a score first point guard (ala Derrick Rose, Russell Westbrook etc).  Derrick Rose and Russell Westbrook are great on teams that don't have too many big-ego offensive weapons.  However, on teams with too many big-ego offensive weapons, you need someone like Rondo to make sure that ball gets distributed optimally.

Lebron dominating the ball in Cleveland wasn't the best thing they could have done, but at least it worked.  It got them from point A to point B.  But this ball domination is not going to work in Miami where Wade and Bosh expect to get the ball in their hands.  They need someone to play a true PG.  Arroyo is not the answer.  Lebron is not the answer.  Wade is not the answer. 

The point guards that could make the biggest difference in Miami's offense are (in no particular order):
    1. Rondo
    2. Steve Nash
    3. Jason Kidd

Obviously, any good score first point guard will make a huge impact on Miami's offense as well.  But the three listed above would make sure the best decision is made every time, and when making such decisions they would factor is for more things than any other point guard in the league. 

But I have to say, Rondo is the point guard the Heat should aspire to get over the next few years.  Rondo alongside Wade and Lebron would make for the sickest fast breaking team in the history of the NBA.

Sections
Shortcuts